Related Games / New RT3 Park

• RaoulXpres%s's Photo
    Should I continue? Make a park out of it?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • OhioCoasteRFreaK36%s's Photo
    Yes.
    It is pretty cool actually I like how it is between the hills like it is!
  • flmscor%s's Photo
    While I don't feel it's my place to tell you to continue or not, I must say that I really do like how you used the tent rooves as drapes in that inerior shot! Clever!
  • Nitrophobia%s's Photo
    If I were you I would continue with this work. It has a nice look to it and the tent things hanging down inside the castle make it look a lot better. Keep up the great work and continue this.

-Nitrophobia :it:
  • Sparker9014%s's Photo
    HELL YEAH YOU SHOULD CONTINUE even though im not an rct3 fan you make it look good
  • The Rick 5%s's Photo
    I think you should continue. Looks really good. Im not sure what scenery there is but some statues would look nice on the inside of the castle there.
  • Scorchio%s's Photo
    Yes, Yes You Should
  • 'arry Potter%s's Photo
    I think you've got enough reply to continue ;)
  • luke2102%s's Photo
    How about making it a 3D version of Cloudy Peaks??
  • RaoulXpres%s's Photo
    RCT3 is addicting, I spent 4 hours last night creating a fireworks show and finishing the castle.

Although, anyone else notice how much of a bitch it is to build structures without the CTRL key like in RCT2?

And luke, egh, Cloudy Peaks wasn't that good, and I never said this was a Disney park
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    maybe now the structures that come out will be simple yet efficient =P.

looks great, do continue. You might wanna touch up that landscaping but the building looks superb as does the idea for it.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    It looks more like Peaches' castle. I like the way it's set into that cleft. Good job.
  • Highball%s's Photo

It looks more like Peaches' castle.

Peach is a man.

Looks good Raoul.
  • artist%s's Photo
    Hmm im not really a great fan of RCT3 im more a RCT2 guy but this does look alright, i think you should continue with it.
  • Sparker9014%s's Photo
    im with artist
    :) good luck
  • hobbes%s's Photo
    Looks great, I say keep going.
  • Disney Freak%s's Photo
    Yes.
  • luke2102%s's Photo
    I know you never said it was disney, but i think that it would make a good version, an if you didn't think Cloudy peaks was good, i did, i think it was a lot like the ne Hong Kong Disney, small park, with few rides, but still v. good

Luke
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    I'll join the bandwagon and say HELL FUCKING YEAH! ;) It's very nice stuff, and I too love the use of the canvas awnings in the "interior" short. I love the juxtaposition of the castle to the hilly terrain, and I think it's looking very fabulous.
  • VC15SA%s's Photo
    Silly question.

Redundant, but yes, continue. It looks great.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading