Related Games / RCT3 Trainer Available

• hobbes%s's Photo
    Download (Trainer by RCTPyro)

I don't have rct3, so I obviously haven't used this, but the source I got it from can be trusted. From what I understand, you can modify the peeps, staff, rides, and money, although I don't know to what extent, or any other features it has.

Anyway, just wanted to give you guys the heads up, since I don't think many people here visit the site I got it from.
  • ChillerHockey33%s's Photo
    Woa! Nice find, and a very quick D/L! 100KB

Its not all that useful, but it will stop the staff complaints! Its pretty much just a peep and staff trainer, and it makes rides/shops more reliable, nothing that has to do with zero clearance or stuff like that...o well...this will do!

Heres a pic of it:
    Posted Image

-Ryan
  • Foozycoaster%s's Photo
    We desperately need a clearance disabling mod.
  • Richie%s's Photo
    Its great to finish scenarios quick, but not really anything so special for building in the SE. Nice find though, it does work.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

We desperately need a clearance disabling mod.

That's either something that'll prove to be near impossible... or really fricking easy. I'm not sure... but if you click on the Western walls, they have like only a one level clearance, so it could be possible.
  • insert username here%s's Photo
    About the zero clearance, all walls can be placed over the ends of any track piece... but it would rock to make reversing stuff...if only i didn't have a life........

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading