(Archive) Advertising District / Project Mountain

• MachChunk 2%s's Photo
    Sup. I have some park to advertise. In these screens they may not look completed but I am about 25% done.

I am planning on making a hotel, pool, etc. the shiznet. Anyway just comment on whats there. Cuz I want to know about the entrance, if it okay, are whatever. I will shutup and leave now. :rolleyes:

Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
  • The Rick 5%s's Photo
    There is really not a lot to see here but it looks pk if not kinda bland. The coasters layout looks good but hard to tell untill there is something around it. I have a feeling you will be hearing a lot about not posting unless the screens are finished.
  • MudBlood%s's Photo
    that looks very good.. but the buldings are too small for me... but its only my opinion...
    I like you style
    and nice layout for the coaster!
  • Glory%s's Photo
    Looks to plain, adds some flowers, and you always don't have to make your Buildings so exacted, thats make parks boring.
  • hobbes%s's Photo
    I love it, actually. I think it has a certain atmosphere to it, an atmosphere I would picture for a mountain area/town. Great job with the colors and building designs. The coaster looks good as well, but I'd like to see a more up to date version of it before commenting further.

I would say that the buildings are too symetrical though, and that needs changed for later buildings.
  • trav%s's Photo
    I really, really like the first screen, but the second just doesn't do it for me.
  • OhioCoasteRFreaK36%s's Photo
    1st screen: I think it is too..symetrical (is that the right word?) if it is the entrance then it is just fine but it could be different..what is with the blue borders they are choppy? oh and the blue doesnt fit either. I think with this one if i knew what was suposed to be goin on I could help more.

2nd screen: once again too symetrical, the wooden land face doesnt work here. it worked fine in the first one but not here.

3rd screen: Always B&Ms... 8@ I think you did what you had to and got there however you could..it is hard to explain but you have JUST what you need..nothin in between, and the bunny hop before the cobra roll doesnt look right.
  • MachChunk 2%s's Photo
    Thanks alot guys, I will update soon.
    As for the symetrical arguments :p I will work on them.
    And I will probably delete the coaster I want something different like a Vekoma are something.
    BTW, OCF the blue things are choppy cuz I forgot to remove Zero Clearences.

Thanks. :)
  • Sparker9014%s's Photo
    well i seriously hope you but some trees in their, but anyway it looks good not that much color just my opinion. the green and blue lines right before the roof of the buildings look kinda weird. i thinks it goin pretty good i do like the roller coaster layout hope you make it look even better than that with some scenery. goodluck.
  • spiderman%s's Photo
    Too...simple? It seems to lack any complexion, which kinda brings it down some. Spruce it up a bit.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading