H2H3 / IIIcons Replacement Captain CHOSEN: Evil WME

• Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    With Iris stepping down, the IIIcons will need a new captain, and I am looking for a replacement. First priority will go to a member who is already a part of the team, if he so desires the job. If not, then we will pick among the group of people who sign up in this thread.

Being a captain is relatively easy in terms of the technical stuff, but does present challenges.
    - First and foremost, the captain is responsible for submitting his team's park for each week in which that team is competing, and doing so on time. This means that you must constantly check your team forums and maintain communication with your members so that you can receive the parks when they're done and send them in.
    - The captain is also responsible for organizing the team schedule and events, and rearranging things if unexpected circumstances arise. I suspect that Iris has already planned out all the pairings and plotted out who is going when, but if one duo gets done before another, even though they're going later, the captain may have to shuffle things around.
    - The captain should encourage his members and provide moral support. No need to sign up and then disappear, leaving your team hanging.

Now, in this case, the captain is a NONPARTICIPATING captain. He cannot work on any parks. But he's the leader and rallyer of the team.

If you are interested, please sign up in this thread. I suppose Iris and I and the team will cull out a desired leader. Though not mandatory, posting your experience with RCT, noting any past leadership positions, and writing a mini essay (like a paragraph) promoting your skills is definitely helpful and would aid in the selection of a replacement captain.

Just remember that once you're in, YOU CANNOT COP OUT. It's not a hard job, really, but you do have to check in on a regular basis... ideally daily, or at least every few days. And you're the one who hands the week's park to me.

Again, IIIcon members will have priority. If the captain is an existing member, he will become a parkmaking captain, just to clarify. If the new captain is not an IIIcon, then he will not be able to participate.

Please sign up here.

=================================
    =================================

I'm pleased to announce Evil WME as the new IIIcons captain.
    He will also take over Toon's position, thus making him a parkmaking captain. Congratulations, Mark! Make your new team proud. ;)
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    i'll do it if none of the members want to do it.
  • Phatage%s's Photo
    I'm fine with that.
  • Outlaw%s's Photo
    I think most of our team agreed to bringing WME on board to replace Toon, and also letting him be our captain, as well. I can't speak for everyone, of course, but that's the word in our forums.
  • Kumba%s's Photo

If the new captain is not an IIIcon, then he will not be able to participate.

well maybe not Outlaw, i don't really understand why, but as corky said...
  • Richie%s's Photo
    If WME joins then he could take place of Toon as player, and have him as playing captain. Otherwise they need 2 good replacements..

I dont speak for everyone, but i doubt anyone is going to complain about it.
  • Outlaw%s's Photo
    But if WME can't participate, then we lose Toon without a replacement. WME has to be allowed to participate as well.
  • Richie%s's Photo
    Isnt that what i said? lol

WME should take place of Toon. - They get their player
    WME also takes iris' place - They have their captain.

I was just meaning to say that people wouldnt be against you getting a playing captain.
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    I have no problem with WME coming in as an active captain, and thus replacing Toon and Iris.

Except for the fact that I hope I don't face him...
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Yeah... I posted the "non-Icons can't participate" thing before I knew about Toon I think.

Anyway, I'll be sending WME a Letter of Intent for him to "sign." :D
  • Drew%s's Photo
    I think the fair thing would be to have WME replace iris and have someone on the replacement list replace Toon. After all, isn't that why there is a replacement list?

Edit: My bad. I didn't notice WME was on the list.
    Please disregard my post.
  • Richie%s's Photo

I think the fair thing would be to have WME replace iris and have someone on the replacement list replace Toon. After all, isn't that why there is a replacement list?

But WME wants to PLAY :p

Even though no other team wants him too ;)
  • Outlaw%s's Photo

Isnt that what i said? lol

WME should take place of Toon. - They get their player
    WME also takes iris' place - They have their captain.

I was just meaning to say that people wouldnt be against you getting a playing captain.

Yes, I was referring to Kumba's post when I said that.
  • Magnus%s's Photo
    as i can see it 5 persons of the team voted for evilWME as captain and member of the IIICons.
    that means it's over 50%. that means let'S get him.
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    definitely wme XD

evil boi in POWAH
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    I'm just waiting for him to officially accept. I PM'ed him, but not response yet. Once he does, it'll be official.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    since i just got home, and it doesn't get much earlier than 4:30, i'll officially accept.

It's really quite flattering not only corkscrewed loves me, since i allready know that, but also a lot of other people apparently.. I love you too ;)...

for anyone who cares, i just saw laura viña. maked. no, naked. ok... nevermind, ROBOPARKS LISTEN UP, ik heb net dat maxima nichtje gezien, bij panama, vet tof hé, was bijna te laat. kwam net aan, toen was ze aan t dansen, zo geil als ze was... oooo!

disregard that last thing, please.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Darn. Babblefish just destroys any translation of that. :(

Glad you had fun though... I think. I googled her up... kinda looks like the WWE's Lita, except better looking.

Anyway, I'll go ahead and make it official. Check your PM for info on your team forum password and stuff.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading