News / Head 2 Head Has Begun!

• Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Well folks, the first "real" update of NE is upon us, and we're kicking it off with a bang with the debut of H2H, Season 3! It promises to be an exciting season, as the defending champion IIIcons have already been hit with an "Indiana Pacers," losing team captain Iris as well as MVP contender Toon. Details are in the H2H forum.

Our first matchup in Week 1 features the Hurricanes, captained by the cocky and often hated Kumba, against the Vehemences, featuring our resident Tar Heel, Chapel. This offers the first matchup between these two divisional foes and features a unique subplot: Corkscrewed and Slob were traded from the Vehemences to the Hurricanes for CoasterEd and Richie (the second of which ironically ended back on the Hurricanes).

Matchup #2 looks to be the most even, as the defending champion IIIcons kick off their season against the animal rights abusing Seal Clubbers. In our second divisional matchup, the IIIcons will look to come out strong despite being Pacerized. Meanwhile, the Seal Clubbers have a pretty good team themselves and will look to challenge the league favorites. Click on the link below to go vote now!

Finally, we have our All-LL team, the MoLLesters, vs the Flying Germans, the team captained by arguably the site's biggest LL fan. This appears to be the most lopsided looking match of this week, but it's definitely better than nothing. And besides, last year saw "Othello" pull off a huge upset against the Icons because of its unique and enjoyable gimmick. Hurricanes vs Vehemences
    IIIcons vs Seal Clubbers
    MoLLesters vs Flying Germans
    A big thanks to the teams for getting the stuff in. Lets hope this trend continues.

WEEK 2 PARKS ARE DUE WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 29, 2004
    That means they better be in the inbox of nedesigns@gmail.com when I check it Thursday morning.

Now, as I will be putting forth an effort to revive your site, so do I encourage you to help me by submitting feedback to these parks. H2H will be updated via news bulletins as well as in the H2H forum, and I know everyone loves feedback, so do your part to support the site by showing you care whenever we DO update!
  • Kumba%s's Photo

Our first matchup in Week 1 features the Hurricanes, captained by the cocky and often hated Kumba,

;)X
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    Nice "bang" to start things off.
  • Magnus%s's Photo

WEEK 2 PARKS ARE DUE WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 29, 2004

thx
    after christmas is great.

though i ask mayself why you make a date like that.
    1.1.2005 would be much easiert to remember.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading