Posted Image

Architechture:

Posted Image

Station pics:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Overview:

Posted Image

Oh man, taking screenshots is FUN in rct3.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Words cannot describe how incredible that coaster looks. If you put that up for download, I would buy the game for the sole reason of seeing the coaster. It looks amazing.
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

My god what i could do with the ass-end of the coaster.............

I have lots of suggestiond for theming, but I think you know what you are doing on THAT opic, so I will keep it to myself...
    :)

Nice finish for the coaster. I only hope the speed in which it enters those beautiful curves is rather high in nature.

Raven-SDI
    §
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    Man Fooz, that coaster is wicked. I really love how that ending flows so smoothly. The architecture looks pretty cool to.
    I'm definetly gonna download this when it is released. I'd say submit this for an NE design but I don't think it would be accepted atm but with Cork in charge who knows, maybe he'll allow Rct 3 submissions in the coming days of his rein.
  • spiderman%s's Photo
    That looks like the greatest coaster ever. Ever. So awesome. Please don't change it :)
  • Yung Wun%s's Photo
    Holy shit Foozy... you wanna show some more?
  • Sparker9014%s's Photo
    Well i really do wish i could ride a roller coaster build in the fashion your is.

The buildingd look okay but who really gives a shit with that coaster everything looks ten times better. one more thing is that you like led zeppelin which in my book is always a plus. foozy you like hendirx at all?

Sp
  • iGNiTED%s's Photo
    freakin awesome coaster dude...i'd ride it again and again if it were real...keep it up man...
  • Foozycoaster%s's Photo
    Proper shots added.
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

Love the full ride!

You better tree and rock the shit out of it though...
    :)

Raven-SDI
    §
  • FezziSusan%s's Photo
    It's fascimazination!

Rollercoaster Tycoon Three: B)

-FezziSusan
  • Scorchio%s's Photo
    FUCKING AMAZING
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Hey Fooz. Do me a favor and turn this into a Design so I can put it up on the site. It's got some great curves and I love that ending, with the terrain hugging overbanks.

Absolutely stunning.
  • postit%s's Photo
    Holy crap! This makes me almost want to buy the game. Absolutely amazing. Wow, what people can do with this game!
  • sircursealot%s's Photo
    Beautiful. Not much else I can say, but this is probably the best RCT3 work out there right now...
  • MachChunk 3%s's Photo
    The turnaround and the finale made me cream. Five times. Really.
  • Jay_Ho%s's Photo
    Nice Coaster.
    It drives through beatifull buildings and the screen,
    where u can see into the building is so cool.
    I also like the trail and the planting.
    Keep it up.

Jay-ho
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    I really like the start and ends to that coaster, and i'm sure the rest isn't too shabby either. The architecture is very nice indeed, as is the foliage.

I'm very excited about this game now... ;)
  • Steve%s's Photo
    it's all looking incredible, fooz.

i really like your turnarounds, there.
    it looks really flowing from that particular angle. the architecture and theming looks mighty fine as well.

finish it. release it. then i'll be happy.
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    The coaster is god.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading