:wub:
  • Sparker9014%s's Photo
    ya what glory said is true.

Sp
  • hesaid%s's Photo
    Fuckin' A
  • Roberto Roboparks%s's Photo
    Oh My God.

That coaster just looks incredible. Words cannot describe the screens I just saw.

Best RCT3 work so far.
  • Alpengeist%s's Photo
    Oh My God, its Roberto, The king!! **Bows down to his greatness**

anyhow, I love the coaster fooz, keep it up man.

Oh My God, its Roberto, The king!! **Bows down to his greatness**

You may step up now ;)

http://forums.nedesi...=ST&f=1&t=10116
  • cg?%s's Photo
    I definetly think that the 3D, and more varied scenery options, complement your style more than most, but I don't understand what all the fuss is about... and why are your turnaround and "finale" so similar?
  • DarkRideExpert%s's Photo
    ^Pleeeeease...let's see some of your work before saying all that trash talk.

Looks incredible. It's eye-candy right now, but a little more scenery, and it's eye-crack.
  • Rage%s's Photo

Looks incredible. It's eye-candy right now, but a little more scenery, and it's eye-crack.

Shut up. Right now.

The amount of critiscism someone can give is not due to their skill at rct. How is his work going to help someone else improve their work? Its not. Thats waht opinions and criticism.

Shut up. Right now.

The amount of critiscism someone can give is not due to their skill at rct. How is his work going to help someone else improve their work? Its not. Thats waht opinions and criticism.

I agree. I wanted to post something similair but you beat me to it. You took the words right out of my mouth.
  • cg?%s's Photo

I've already posted some of my work (a while ago, sure, but still)... maybe you should just look for it... if any of it is still online anywhere... and what everyone else said too, yeah...
  • Rage%s's Photo

Ok so technically, according to your idea, You cant say this park is good until we've seen a park of equel or better standerd made by you.

Somehow I dont think you'll be rating this park anytime soon.
  • Kevin%s's Photo
    Looks fucking awesome so far.

I hope to see some more...
  • JBruckner%s's Photo

Lol RCT3 sucks.  Nothing will get respect if it is RCT3, MODE!@

-iris
  • Silenced%s's Photo

The coaster is god.

Correct.

Damn Foozy, that coaster is so amazing, the theming and architecture is awesome. :|''''

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading