Related Games / NE Designs

Which sounds good

• TheGuardian%s's Photo
    all of these are RCT3 rides, these are also ideas. not whole concerte. with Christmas break coming, i have time to work on one of the names/themes.

Ace Combat would be a launched invert or flying, that would have dog fighting and explosions.
    La Revulcion would be a launched something... through a small island nation (Little Havana)
    Red Revolution, would be a Russian themed ride, with mountainous terrain with a giant woody roaring through it all.
    Desert Storm, well.... that explains its self. ariel attacks from the air. explosions and some fun use of scenery i've picked up. (probably nothing new to you guys)

my apologies for my miss-spellings i'm not myself right now.

what do you guys would be a cooler idea. if perhaps it were to be/ or ever be accepted for a design.

thanks over and out.
  • Richie%s's Photo
    I dont think iris/corkscrewed are accepting anything RCT3.

I voted Ace Combat (5).
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    but i'm happy to know there'll be something rct3 ahead!!
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    La Revulcion
  • RNRMontuX%s's Photo
    Ace Combat...I think the others are too original, and the other one I don't understand.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

I dont think iris/corkscrewed are accepting anything RCT3.

I voted Ace Combat (5).

Yes I am.
  • insert username here%s's Photo

Ace Combat...I think the others are too original, and the other one I don't understand.

You mean La Revulcion? And since when has it been bad to be original?

Corkscrewed: if you were going to send something in for RCT 3 should you send it in as a saved game or a custom scenario?
  • spiderman%s's Photo
    Ace Combat!!11!!11!11!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading