Park Wars / Europa Park: Worldwide 2003

• mantis%s's Photo
    Europa Park: Worldwide
    Expanding internationally for a worldly experience

In breaking news, Mr Ethan Law was spotted earlier this morning catching a taxi to Birmingham Airport. Rumour has it that the main Conceptual Aid to the famous Mr Nic Taylor has defected to rival chain Heide Park. IN a brief statement given by the British Airways check-in desk, Mr Law stated he was merely taking a training course in Imagineering before returning to the Europa headquarters in Birmingham.

Meanwhile, a spokesman for Mr Taylor released a statement concerning the park's planned expansion for 2003. Already completed is the russian area named 'Ruskia: Land of the Tsar'. Recreating the dark and gloomy atmosphere of Tsarist Russia, this area holds many traditional attractions, as well as a picturesque set of waterfalls.

Posted Image

However, the second part of the statement gained the most attention from the gathered press and public. Not only is there a planned fourth themed area, but two concept coasters are to be installed. The area known as 'Bali: Land of Gems" has vibrant colouring, brilliant buildings and fantastic landscaping in the form of 'Tenoke'. Watch out for some thrilling rides, as well as beautiful gardens and sculptures.

Posted Image

Thank you for your attention.

Ethan Law
  • Micool%s's Photo
    Yay. I'm scared.
  • TheGuardian%s's Photo
    i like ur world choices Russia, Mexico, and Bali
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Um, thanks, I think, Micool...

Oh, and The Guardian - glad you like the countries. We thought they were good choices.
  • Nic%s's Photo
    We will destroy Warner and Tyline with this park.

Beware the Jabbawocky.
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    Incredible Mantis and NIC your are 2 Great parkmakers. :D
  • Pawn%s's Photo

Beware the Jabbawocky.

Oh yeah? Well, our vorpal blades will do some serious snicker-snacking up against those pathetic screens.

J/k. Looking awesome.
  • Micool%s's Photo
    I'm scared of the Czar.
  • Roberto Roboparks%s's Photo
    I like it. The Russian waterfall (nice idea with canoe) looks nice, and so does the other pic.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading