News / Contest Possibly Cancelled

• iris%s's Photo
    Well, we haven't gotten hardly any submissions for the Blockbuster's Challenge, so we may have to call it off. I'm not sure how many people are still planning on entering, but this has been open for a while, and to get the number of entries we've gotten, is just pretty sad. Not to say the entries we've gotten have been bad, but we just definitely haven't had enough. I'm not closing it yet, but if people ARE planning on submitting still, or something, then please reply to this. If this gets a dismal amount of replies, then it will be a sign that I can call off the contest.
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    NOOOOOOO!

quickly

every1

send in entries NOW
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo
    Please dont cancel the contest, it would have ment the few people that did enter would have wasetd their time and so would you for thinking it up. It would suck fat hairy old mans balls if you canceled it.

Everyone find any old shit you have on your hard drive, re-name it so it fits a film and send it in. Now!
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo
    NO WAY!!! I spent a week on mine, dont cancel the contest!!! Seriously, everyone just slop together something and send it in!!!
  • Drew%s's Photo
    why dont you just judge between the people who sent in a park. it would also have been, for the people that sent in a submission, a waste of time, cuz they probably worked their asses off for it. just my .02... :flame:
  • Micool%s's Photo
    If you cancel it, I'm going to have to kill you. I'm working on it, okay?
  • The Drizzle%s's Photo
    Even though i less than half-assed my entry, i don't wanna see this get cancelled...i wanna see how my shitty entry stacks up.

BioH@Z@rd :flame:
  • shortdude%s's Photo
    i know hive is submitting two entries. I started one but now that i have rct2 i am not entering. But i think the next coaster contest should be an rct2 coaster contest
  • bocoson%s's Photo
    Maybe if you made it an RCT2 contest aswell...I dunno, I can't be arsed with RCT1 now at all. :rolleyes:
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Well I did notice a lot of people posting that they had changed their minds about entering, so I expected that there weren't too many entries. And this has been up for like a month, so I certainly understand why you would consider cancelling it. As for myself, I had plans to make a coaster based on The Two Towers and actually planned it out pretty well but other matters have taken up my time so I pretty much dropped the idea of entering. I don't think the lack of entries constitutes a lack of interest, rather I suspect that like myself most have just been too busy especially with the school year starting and now RCT2 being released. The number of "retirement" topics posted recently suggests that is the case anyway.

EDIT: "This was not called execution. It was called retirement."
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    Dude! Whats wrong witchu!

Give us a deadline...the people dont work or submit anything w.o a deadline! It's the stylish thing to do to wait to the last minute, anyhow.
  • RRP%s's Photo
    I was going to make a super hacked alien themed floorless with missing elements and stuff...i planned it well but never got round to it. I guess SWA will be my last ever RCT1 thing, kinda sad but o well RCT2 is the way forward and no one wants to be left behind in the 'dark ages' especially moi.
  • Andrew%s's Photo
    good cancel it, twas a waste of time, Redo it in RCT2
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    I am going to send in my "Unknown" park for this. All I had was a themed area anyways. Great woodie. Now, what movie does it go with?

I will send it by Friday, so hold up :)
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    damn i noe i forgot something i'll send it in tomrow
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    DON't CANCEL IT

You mean I would have wasted all my time for nothing :)
  • Roberto Roboparks%s's Photo
    You just got mine.

Peeps, get those entries in, it will be too bad if this gets cancelled!
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Hrm, Iris, are you going to give us anyfeed back on this or are you just gonna leave us hangin'?

:stupid:
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    ROTFLMAO!!! Iris I sent mine in. I wanna see wat yall have to say over my seconf entry! :lol: ;)X
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo
    So...

Whats happening?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading