Related Games / RCT3 Disneyland Resort

• JAYJAY%s's Photo
    I have been working on a Disney Resort for some time now. It is no recreation but rather my own resort with my own Ideas. The resort consists of the following. 2 Theme parks, Disneyland Park and Disney Studios. 3 Resort hotels, Disneyland Hotel, Disney's Wilderness lodge, Disney's Beach Boardwalk. And Downtown Disney.

The resort in basically completed, just small detailing is left to finish up. I plan to release it tomorrow 12-22-04. Here is a video and some screen shots. Hope you all enjoy, Comments?

Video

Photo's

Look for the release tomorrow.

:)
  • Fenix%s's Photo
    It looks alright. The buildings are way too blocky. The landscapings kind of dull. I know there isn't a variety of scenery to make buildings too detailed but it's still possible to add some detail. The only thing that has really captured my attention is T.O.T. Please post more pictures of it. :D
  • CaptnPineapple%s's Photo
    I agree... The Buildings do look a bit blocky... and landscaping is kind of boring, but it could be because you took the pics/video as time was progressing. Maybe show us some final shots? (Especially for those of us who don't have RCT3 :D)
  • JAYJAY%s's Photo
    here is a overview of the entire resort. Still has some things that need to be finished up. Resort Overview
  • disneylandian192%s's Photo
    I want to see more TOT!

PS, Video was awesome. :yup: :peace:
  • spiderman%s's Photo
    It's alright. Try and expand your horizons with the architecture.
  • JAYJAY%s's Photo
    I said that the park would be released today, but since the update is susposed to be released im going to wait until after the update. And as requested here is a screen of the ToT. Tower Of Terror
  • Disney Freak%s's Photo
    EDIT: Talked via PM.... Never mind..

ChillerHockey33, shut up.
  • Rage%s's Photo

And you called mine crap...  8@

Grow up. His work is far better than yours. Quit with the whole moody child thing and get some dignity.
  • Disney Freak%s's Photo
    Never mind...
  • ChillerHockey33%s's Photo
    I did.

And thats also your opinion.

-Ryan
  • Havok%s's Photo
    I don't like the monorail being that close to the Tower. It doesn't fit the theme and it feels like it encloses the area.
  • JAYJAY%s's Photo
    I thought the same thing and I am going reroute it.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading