Related Games / how do ya place water in rct3?

• Yung Wun%s's Photo
    Ok, I got rct3 but in the manual it says just bring up the water icon, click on it, and click wherever your want water. But I click somewhere in like a crater or a hole and it dont even come up. Nothin happens...can someone here help me out?
  • DaBug%s's Photo
    How I normally make water:

1. Dig a hole
    2. Move mouse pointer to the edge of the hole
    3. Click on whatever level I want the water to be at
    4. Water

That should work...
  • TsUnamI%s's Photo
    If your graphic card doesn't support the game, the water doesn't work.
  • Junya Boy%s's Photo
    the water is there. you have to look very, very, very closely. when you move the mouse over it you can see the ripples (try it around the edge you put the water level at), Why it does this, i dont know, if its the graphics card then thats f*cked up. The demo worked fine as far as the water went. there was a blueish tent, reflections somewhat, and stuff, but the actual game doesnt show the water well for some reason. I know its there though, the ripples show, the ducks land in it, and everything else that happens with the water happens.
  • Rage%s's Photo
    Landscaping in RCT3 realy does my head in. Its near impossible to level large amounts of land and and whats the deal with underground rides? You have to go though loads of steps to just make a simple underground section... how stupid...

...but apart from that. I love the game.
  • Junya Boy%s's Photo
    http://www.frontier....ppear_on_my_sys

Thats the answer to the water problem. The intel graphics card rendering things differently, you need to download a new file and replace the old one for it to work. I finally got water in my parks....

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading