(Archive) Advertising District / Tussaud's Enchanted Kingdom

• Fenix%s's Photo

Everything in RCT3 is so dark! Thats why I never play, really.

You know, you could change the brightness level in the options menu. I find this helps alot.

The pic looks nice Meretrix. I'm no coaster expert so I can't really comment on design. Can't wait for the theming.
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    I am having way too much fun with this expansion to not show screens.....the updates might not be consistent, or even complete, but I have opted to keep on showing screens........this expansion ROCKS!!!.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    :(
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    See above post about my "Sybil" like attitude concerning advertising this park.

After that....please enjoy these SCREENS
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    I hope that Red Raven won't go over that much water. You said landscaping's not done, so hopefully that's not the case, but if you had planned on making it over mostly water as is... yeah... change that. :p
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    It seems very drab, however I am sure this view would change in game. Maybe it is the fact that you are showing majorly incomplete screens.
  • Meretrix%s's Photo

Maybe it is the fact that you are showing majorly incomplete screens.

We have a winner! This park is being built differently than my other work. I am putting in all the big rides first, with simple elevations, then going in to fine tune and tweak eveything, finally adding folliage.
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    This park is really turning out to look very nice. The hotel is one of the only good ones I have ever seen done in the game
  • guljam%s's Photo
    RCT3...

hrm... in my opinion..

not detail and sweety.. but... your park look these..
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    Some new night shots of Red Raven are up. They show some prelim theming (primarily mist and fire, plus some dead trees). The land is still being tweaked. Also, a nightime overview to show progress.

ENJOY
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    Red Raven looks pretty creepy with the fog/mist and fire.
    The overview looks good, cant give just comments from the night screen... well I can say the park looks very well done.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Commenting on your post in response to mine:
    Wouldn't you say that you will loose a lot of the charm you can get from elevation changes? As elevation has to be done before anything else, I am semi worried.

Anyways, I am very excited to see the final product.

Edit: You either work incredibly fast, have a lot of free time, or don't put much thought into your work. I am five years into my game and I've got the entrance and some early themeing on my first rollercoaster. I would still be interested in viewing this park in game; let me know.
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    No I actually work slowly....I just keep resetting the date to March year 1......it might be a glitch, or maybe I'm just imagining it, but it seems to keep the rides fresh, maintenance wise.

Also, when I say elevations, I am referring to specific elevations within the context of a particular ride, not the overall park elevations. Those are first.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Ah of course. If you want to keep the rides fresh just don't run them, that seems to work for me. Granted, I only have one coaster at the moment.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Actually, in RCT 3, just aging will damage rides, even if you don't run them. I dunno if this glitch was fixed, but I was even getting food stalls breaking down when I played. :lol:

Hey Trix, is resetting the date an in-game thing or something that needs a trainer? I don't remember.
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    No, as long as you're in the SE, you can adjust the date whenever and as often as you want.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    SEND ME THE PARK DAMNIT~!
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    I will. September 1st.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading