News / H2H Week 4

• Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Last week was a bit of a lull in terms of quality, with all four parks receiving mixed but generally lackluster reviews. Things may prove different though this week, which features only one matchup--but it could prove to be a sizzler!

The IIIcons come in as the bottom feeders of the league and off to an unexpected 0-2 start. They hope to put their tumultuous preseason and early season behind them this week with a very solid entry in God's Isle, a very traditional sort of RCT 2 matchup that may give people like Posix and Slob something to cheer for. Meanwhile, the high-flying MoLLesters seem to have done very well with TPM's initially risky endeavor to create an all-LL team. This week, a win puts them in a tie with the Hurricanes atop the North Division as well as the entire league. Gunning for that feat will be Hanson, not themed after the band, but still a very nice park that is the epitome of the "hi-tech LL style." Once again, we have LL vs RCT 2, flash vs svelt. Except I think both parks are very nice this time around, and this could prove to be a very tight matchup.

Then again, I've been known to be wrong on my predictions before...IIIcons vs MoLLesters
    WEEK 5 PARKS ARE DUE SUNDAY, JANUARY 30, 2005
    Send them to nedesigns@gmail.com and be sure to include "H2H Submission" in the title, as well as the park name and who made it in the body.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading