(Archive) Advertising District / pooolk parks!

• pooolk%s's Photo
    NEW

Posted Image

Posted Image

hi pooolk parks
  • jon%s's Photo
    It looks nice but nothing more. The architecture itself is very nice. You've actually managed to use custom scenery that normally looks bad, to look great. My favourite thing about that screen is the little garden thing surrounding that building. It looks very nice. Well done on the park so far and please finish it.
  • RedBrain%s's Photo
    It looks nice but nothing more. The architecture itself is very nice. You've actually managed to use custom scenery that normally looks bad, to look great. My favourite thing about that screen is the little garden thing surrounding that building. It looks very nice. Well done on the park so far and please finish it.
    º¸±âÁÁ´Ù ÇÏÁö¸¸ ´õÀÌ»óÀǰ͵µ ¾Æ´Ï´Ù. °Ç¹° ¸¸µå´Â ´É·ÂÀº ¸Å¿ì ÁÁ´Ù.³Ê´Â Çö½ÇÀûÀ¸·Î Æò¹üÇÏ°Ô º¸±â ¾ÊÁÁÀº Å¥½ºÅè(°ü½ÀÀ̶ó Çؼ®ÇؾßÇÒÁö ¸ð¸£°ÚÀ½)dz°æÀ» »ç¿ëÇÏ±æ ´Ù·ç¾ú´Ù.( È®½ÇÈ÷ ¸ð¸£°ÚÀ½)º¸±â ÁÁ´Ù.
    ³»°¡ °¡Àå ÁÁ¾ÆÇÏ´Â °ÍÀº, ÀÛÀº Á¤¿ø(4/1Ä­ ²É)À» °Ç¹°¿¡ µÎ¸¥°Í¿¡ °üÇÑ°ÍÀÌ´Ù.º¸±â ¸Å¿ì ÁÁ´Ù. ÀßÇß´Ù ³ÊÀÇ °ø¿øÀÌ ¾ÆÁ÷ ¸¹ÀÌ ³²Àº°Í °°´Ù.Á¦¹ß ¿Ï¼º ½ÃÄÑ Áà ¤»

¹¹ ÀÌ·±°ÅÀεí
  • hesaid%s's Photo
    Nice archy and landscaping. As said, some normally 'incompatible' scenerey has been used well. However, change land colour under paths!
  • pooolk%s's Photo
    1~4

Posted Image

NEW

Posted Image

NEW

Posted Image

NEW

Posted Image

NEW
  • RedBrain%s's Photo
    °Ç¹° ÁöÁ¸ ±Â Æ÷¼¥È¿°ú±îÁö!
  • Elephant6%s's Photo
    I like it. Pretty much the only thing I can say is take the filters off of your screens, so we can get a better view of the awesomeness.
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    It looks great, although I am wondering what you are going to do with the land behind it.
  • Maverick%s's Photo
    Looks pretty good, but do those buildings serve any purpose other than just being there?
  • Sparker9014%s's Photo
    damn

i love it

you can feel the atmosphere keep it up it looks awsome.
  • pooolk%s's Photo

Posted Image

NEW
  • lizzard98%s's Photo
    one thing: get rid of the trash cans that are on the slope, or else put them on both sides of the path. they just look out of place currently. other than that, great!!!
  • PBJ%s's Photo
    like he said ^

there is not much to say more then Lizzard did :it:
  • pooolk%s's Photo
    <<NEW>>

[1]

Posted Image

[2]

Posted Image
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Quite using those rotten broken up paths. They're alright on a slop but anywhere with flat land and wide footpaths just looks shitty. Pave over them with the games normal 'grey tarmac' footpath.

Otherwise it looks very good.

ride6
  • The Rick 5%s's Photo
    what is with those striaght pieces of track in the last pic? I was just wondering what they are for. I personally don't like the colors for the track of the coaster. Also im not feeling the way the track goes through the building tha way, it just that the building is tiny and it just doesnt work imo.

The Rick
  • pooolk%s's Photo
    <<NEW>>

[1]

Posted Image

[2]

Posted Image
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    that people, is an awesome coaster. I love the way it interacts and dives, its brilliant.

just work a tad on that landscaping (make it flatter =P)... the archy looks nice too though.
  • NightHunter%s's Photo
    ¿À¿À ÃÊ ÀßÇϼ̾î¿ä

Àú Ƽġ¿¤
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    we speak english on this forum :)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading