H2H3 / Week 4: Recap

• MightyMouse%s's Photo
    Another H2H3 week. Another H2H3 review. Let's go boys...*cues sports center music*

_________________________ IIIcons (o )o vs o( o) Mollesters

This week ended up being rather short in terms of match ups. The IIIcon's new captain, Evil WME, decided to skip the trash talking and head straight to buisness, sending himself and his teamate Magnus into the ring against Themeparkmaster's "LL squad", Loopy and Freak. Both teams cranked out two spectacular parks, which ranged from the subtle Rct2 style, all the way to the other spectrum of creativity, consisting of a LL, futuristic, off the wall theme. While it appeared that both maps were about equal, the audience had an opposite opinion. With a final score of 54 to 28, the IIIcons managed to overcome their zero win season, by producing their best park of the season God's Isle and dominating over the undefeated Mollesters' park Hanson. The result of this round allowed the Icons to advance up to 1-2-0 and forced the Mollesters to drop into second place in their division, making them 1-1-1.

Quote of this H2H3 week goes to none other that the corky himself:

(cg? @ Jan 21 2005, 08:50 AM)
    I agree with Posix. Neither are very good, so, I'm going to vote "null." Unfortunite really...

Oh do enlighten us with specifics, oh Scenario-ism One.

Has this signaled a begining to the fall to the Mollester's dynasty and a start to the IIIcons'? I guess we'll have to wait for week 5 to roll around. Until next time, this has been Mightymouse.*cues music*
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    Hehe, pretty fun review. But you know, this would have made you drop to third, if there hadn't been certain technicalities. ;) But still, this was pretty fun to read, good job on it.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Really that was far more amusing than my reviews. We should take turns from now on or something. Mine are like a normal news show, yours are like the Daily Show. I predict the IIIcons and Vehemences will be fighting hard to make up for their poor starts. Whether or not they'll come back fast enough is to be decided.

Great review, kinda short though. ;)

ride6
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    See how a little featurette like "Quote of the Week" instantly makes it so much better? :D And I'm not just saying that because I got quoted.

Anyway, the whole "Daly Show" version can really take off I think. Heck, be sarcastic and witty. People love that sort of stuff.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading