H2H3 / WEEK 5: MoLLesters vs Vehemences

This topic hosts comments for 2 parks(View Parks)

Choose the better park.

1. MoLLesters: Space Lake River Shrine 53 votes [51.96%]
    Percentage of vote: 51.96%
  2. Vehemences: Malaria 49 votes [48.04%]
    Percentage of vote: 48.04%
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    I didn't vote, as I can't view the MoLLester's entry.

Malaria was close to being a very good park. The problem was, that there was a definite line when one person's work ended and the other began. The corner with the steel mini (apart from the coaster itself, which I didn't like) was fantastic. Beautiful architecture, foliage and atmosphere. However, the other corner looked rushed and bare in comparison. I didn't care for either coaster, and the tree was a miss in my opinion. There didn't seem any need for it. Colour combos came and went sporadically, which didn't really help.

A very close match up, though.
  • iGNiTED%s's Photo
    wow...dead even...i vote for malaria though...im a die hard rct2 fan....and plus...i dont have LL...
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Voting will close on February 5, at 12:39 PM PST (that's 3:39 PM EST and 8:39 PM British time and 9:39 PM German time...I think). I will close the topic then, and if we have a tie, we have a tie. And if one team is up by one, so be it.
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    5 days??? geeez thats ages lol
  • Panic%s's Photo
    Never mind.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

5 days??? geeez thats ages lol

It's stated in the amended rules. :p
  • rK_%s's Photo

wow...dead even...i vote for malaria though...im a die hard rct2 fan....and plus...i dont have LL...

i dont think people like you should vote then, you have a clue about the moLLesters park and yet voted against it, makes more sense to not vote at all dont it?
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    Morts beemer in that one park strikes a resembling appearance to this one...

man, i'm sick and tired of these ll parks. and you know what? it has nothing to do with the game. As of now, i might have two LL projects on my hands. It's just that they're all so... original. That's all they look too, and people bought it. I hope they don't keep buying it as the last thing they are is original.

I voted for malaria, but didn't like that one bit either.
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo

It's just that they're all so... original. That's all they look too, and people bought it. I hope they don't keep buying it as the last thing they are is original.

Nicely contradicted yourself there.

This park wasn't looking to be original it was just trying to pull of a theme as well as it could. I agree with what others are saying about us needing to switch it up abit in terms of the style of our parks and we are taking measures to do that and hopefully come our next rounds you'll all be pleasently suprised.

Regarding this round, I'm not suprised that it's close as I feel each park is very equal and each park has its on qualitys but I think Iris sumed it up best when he said SLRS shows the more skill. Anyway well done to both sets of parkmakers for making another exciting round.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    i think sarcasm does travel through the internet, it just never hits home when you talk to the likes of themeparkmaster.

and even though i would've preferred almost anything to this LL park, i won't be Sierra Glen upset. yes, i just introduced a new adjective, yet, i wasn't an idiot that couldn't spell (or contradicts himself in a single phrase for that matter) Whatever, truth of the matter is i had a lot of trouble voting, and thus i see why it's so close. It's almost a battle of the games, as the parks certainly don't add too much. It's just that as a game, without a good parkmaker, rct2 pulls the bigger straw, imo.
  • Micool%s's Photo
    Well...that isn't very fair. :et:
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    once again WME we find ourselves disagreeing :)

now only if we had a H2h pairing :p

Anyway i think our park is significantly more interesting to look at and required alot more skill to pull off.
    Malaria is a decent park and a worthy adversary for us but IMO LL pulls a bigger straw.

And sarcasm doesnt flow well. took me a good few reads to actuyally figure anything out at all...
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo

i think sarcasm does travel through the internet, it just never hits home when you talk to the likes of themeparkmaster.

and even though i would've preferred almost anything to this LL park, i won't be Sierra Glen upset. yes, i just introduced a new adjective, yet, i wasn't an idiot that couldn't spell (or contradicts himself in a single phrase for that matter) Whatever, truth of the matter is i had a lot of trouble voting, and thus i see why it's so close. It's almost a battle of the games, as the parks certainly don't add too much. It's just that as a game, without a good parkmaker, rct2 pulls the bigger straw, imo.

ur a funni gye1!

How's that for sarcasm. Look I even used italics to point it out and I spell checked it!
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    fight fight fight.....
    uhh wait.... now settle down guys..
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    You have less than 24 hours to cheat and get your votes in.
  • Steve%s's Photo

You have less than 24 hours to cheat and get your votes in.

Not a bad idea, Corkster.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    The score of this match at the time it was called is:
    MoLLesters 53
    Vehemences 49

The MoLLesters improve to 2-1-1
    The Vehemences drop to 1-3-0

The MoLLesters' Space Lake River Shrine was made by... Spiderman and MightyMouse.

The Vehemences' Malaria was made by chapel and Steve.

This is the first time my prediction has been wrong. I went with the Vehemences edging the MoLLesters. Both were really excellent parks, and it came down to the coasters for me. I thought the B&M wasn't as strong as Malaria's woodie. Theming-wise, both were top notch. The MoLLs also came with the same generic theme for the third time in a row, and while this showed a lot of unique touches, it did generally become unconsciously a bore for me. Still, I was wrong, and LL pulls out the win!

The Vehemences' loss drops the Hurricanes' magic number down to two. Another Hurricane win and Vehemence loss, or two more Canes' wins, or two more Vehemence losses means the Canes clich a playoff spot.

Congratulations to both teams, though. The Vehemences are definitely a better team than their record suggests.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading