Related Games / my first RCT3 Park

• DragonKhan%s's Photo
    Hey!!
    Its a long time ago, since I was here last time...
    I didn't play very often RCT and yes...
    Now i started my first park in RCT3...I only want to test myself with this park...
    I think, for my first attempt, its not very bad and I hope you like it a bit..
    maybe i will take away some of the trees and bushes(??? ) that one can the water more better...
    And the coster...its only for the moment..i will change it later..so please,try to ignore it..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Please give me some answers and say me please, what you think about it

Cya DragonKhan
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    Wow. That building is beautiful! It looks like it took a long time to build, but it really is truly wonderful.

The coaster design however is pretty aweful. It's just a circle. Get a longer/more complex layout with more crossovers and more theming options.

Metro B)

Edit: Just saw your coaster comment.... :p
  • Roberto Roboparks%s's Photo
    That building looks just fucking amazing. I mean the architecture, theming, everythings just complements eachother perfectly.

Keep up the good work, this definately does have potential!
  • Dark-Daxter%s's Photo
    Nice :D

Altough i dont like the landscapingin the front of the buidling, in rct 2 that would be allright, but in rct 3 it doesnt look allright.

But the building is great.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    yes, the landscaping does look a bit off. but then again, it looks rather classy in another way. Please do continue building :p.
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    I'm going to agree with the other comments.

Landscape is lacking, but the architecture is verrrryyyy nice. Your building skills definitely work with rct3. Keep it up.
  • DragonKhan%s's Photo
    Thank you for the comments.
    What would you change?
    Should i take only water or some trees and bushes?
    I tried it with water and with trees but im not so sure what i should take..

I think i can show you tomorrow more screens, I started to build a new area...first, i wanted to make a "hell" area, but it seems that'snot so easy..So its only a dark castel..
    yeah...
    Cya DragonKhan

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading