News / H2H Week 6

• Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Posted Image

They're the same friggin' thing. Or at least that's what came to my mind when I saw this week's lone two H2H entries. The Hurricanes enter the week on a huge roll, while the Flying Germans are trying to mount a second half comeback to claim a playoff spot. This week, both teams enter parks that feature awesome terrain woodies with twister layouts, amazing landscaping, themes based on historical places or myths, carousels, and extremely high quality work from people you might not necessarily guess. This could be the best season match-up yet, and I expect a close vote. Will the Hurricanes finally fall from the ranks of the unbeaten, or will the Flying Germans become just anotha victim? [/Tazz] Go vote and decide for yourselves!!Hurricanes vs Flying Germans
    New to H2H? Check out the First Half Recap to get the scoop on what's been happening!

WEEK 7 PARKS ARE DUE MONDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2005
    Send them to nedesigns@gmail.com and be sure to include "H2H Submission" in the title, as well as the park name and who made it in the body.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading