News / Weekly Walkthrough Writers

• iris%s's Photo
    This is just a feature Im testing. It may or may not be around for a while depending on its response. This job was originally assigned to Fatha' Grinch as a part of his Rant area of the site, but that hasn't been updated in a long time, and its not my obligation to update it.

Im looking for two, maybe even three people to take the role of "NE Walkthru Writers". These people will alternate writing a different walkthrough of a park every week. The park they choose is up to them, but it has to be released. It can be any park, from any time, from Troy to Orange Valley, but one of them will be expected every week.

Just some entertainment and stuff to read to keep our site moving.
    Comments?
    Applicants?
  • The Drizzle%s's Photo
    I write stories. I'm funny (sarcasm),i'll try it.

BioHaZard
  • Cheese Muncher%s's Photo
    Yo, I'm here for ya. I'm a pretty good writer.
  • PyroPenguin%s's Photo
    I would love to, it will bbe nice to see more frequent walkthroughs.
  • The Drizzle%s's Photo
    Ok you've got ur team iris...me,the muncher of cheese, and the pyrotechnic penguin. Woo.

BioHaZard :flame:
  • natelox%s's Photo
    DO NOT hire CG! PLEASE!
  • Hyperion%s's Photo
    ^ hahaha... good times...
  • cg?%s's Photo

DO NOT hire CG! PLEASE!

Meany.

I need, frankly, a good excuse to re-install RCT. RCT2 was wonderful, after a while, and after an even longer while, I've grown tired. RCT never made me bored, I always enjoyed it, maybe always will. Anyways, I've also been trying to start up a review thingy again, but my flames seem to define me, and, um, its scary. Yes.

Please hire CG! The bestest reviewer ever... sort of... barely... not really... not at all... yes.
  • natelox%s's Photo
    the problem with is, CG that you are too narrow minded, only like about 3% of all parks.
  • cg?%s's Photo
    You're rather narrow-minded yourself, if you honestly believe that.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    This is a cool idea. I'll definately look forward to reading these whoever ends up on the team. I certainly enjoy expressing my views about RCT parks as much as the next fella, but I don't want to write walkthroughs because I wouldn't make them very fun.

For what it's worth, I'm always interested in Chauncey's opinion about parks whether he "likes them" or "hates them" because he always gives specific reasons which for the most part make sense even if I don't agree with them. I don't know if that means he could write walkthroughs, but I'm curious just the same.
  • Tyler%s's Photo
    Employ "Coaster Ed".
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo

Employ "Coaster Ed".

Well I wasn't asking for the job Ty, but I appreciate your confidence in me just the same. :)
  • Pawn%s's Photo
    Well, CoasterEd is, afterall, the coaster philosipher. I love reading his 2 page long posts on whatever. I nominate him.

Oh wait, the NE awards are over. Damn.
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    Word

Ill do it

If not then pick:

Coaster Ed
    PyroPenguin
    BioHaZard

and then pick CG

CG could do some sweet rants on wat makes a 'great park'

Tags

• No Tags