Related Games / RCT3 + Me = This

• Loopy%s's Photo
    After getting a new graphics card to make this thing work, ive been playing around with it a bit and this is the outcome. Its the entrance to the park, which is 100x100. It is a sort of warm tropical theme i was going for so tell me what you think.
    Posted Image
    I know its bad......
  • hesaid%s's Photo
    I actually really like this, the colours are nice, and the foilage is as good as RCT3 allows. One thing though, not sure about the rapids used as a water feature, it doesn't really do it for me. Stick some more foilage in instead!
  • Fenix%s's Photo
    Yeah you're right it sucks......................................No, just j/k. I like it. the rooves are very whimsical, but I agree about the water feature.
  • JKay%s's Photo
    Can't decide if I like this or not.....Those pink roofs look so artificial, but the foliage is nice......Its a love/hate relationship I have with RCT3 right now.... :(X
  • Loopy%s's Photo
    I think im going to take your advice and get rid of that water feature i wasnt sure on it when i put it in so ill put more foliage there instead. Thanks for your comments.
  • Scorchio%s's Photo
    I'm actually likin' the roof color - it's a change from all the brown and beige I've seen in alot of RCT3 parks.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Um, the color vairiation is a nice change from the norm and the foldige looks quite good. Really it looks about as nice as any rct3 park right now, except for the one of Trix's or Kevins... But other than that this is cutting edge. However you're a brillent LL player, one of the few good ones remaining and I would love to see you concentrate on that a bit more. Maybe that's just me though...

ride6
  • Loopy%s's Photo

However you're a brillent LL player, one of the few good ones remaining and I would love to see you concentrate on that a bit more.  Maybe that's just me though...

I am working with all three games (just change when i get bored of one game then come back later)
    My LL is as strong as ever i just thought id play around with this and see what i could come up with.

Anyway, progress report. The entrance area is finished and another is not far from being done. Hopefully there will be a new screen up tommorow. Also i have removed that water feature.
    Thanks for your comments so far
  • Loopy%s's Photo
    As promised heres a screen of the parks woody, its called "Toros" and is found in the "Lost Tropics" area of the park.
    Posted Image
    What do you think?
  • iGNiTED%s's Photo
    It looks nice, but please get rid of the pointed mountain thing...i dont like it, it sticks out too much.. keep it up tho...i like it.
  • iGNiTED%s's Photo
    whoops...stupid internet...didnt mean 2 double post...
  • Alpengeist%s's Photo
    The colors are REALLY bad... and it looks all cramed... D- on that one
  • Scorchio%s's Photo
    That's a nice screenshot you got there...
    Leave the pointy-mountain - it looks cool and abstract. Maybe add a few smaller ones next to it...
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    It looks really nice. The trees definitely make the atomsphere.
  • Loopy%s's Photo
    Thanks for your comments, im keeping the mountain as it gives it variation than just trees.
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    i interpret the pointy mountain as a slab of rock.

And as such, it fits fine.

You people need more imagination.
  • MachChunk 3%s's Photo
    I especially like the lights that are in the building over the coaster.
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    I really like the coaster and the foliage. It looks very realistic, great job, Loopy
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    The atmosphere around the building reminds me of the warm glow of Indiana Beach at night... Ah... I couldn't ask for better.

However the rest of it feels a bit too isolated, maybe add some more lights around a bit... Maybe 'chaser' lights on the coaster would work. Hersheypark uses those and I had a real magical expearence there on comit which runs in a similar environment to this. Out away from the main midway...

Looks good but it needs some warmth.

ride6
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    smooth out that mountain and make a smaller one beside it so it looks more natural.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading