Park Wars / Can i .......

• tycoon1990%s's Photo
    Can i plz
  • natelox%s's Photo
    well u need a company (another member for your company), and iris doesn't want anymore companies...but it looks like many have dropped out...so you might be in luck...
  • Tyler%s's Photo
    Never.
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    no luck iris wouldn't let me ace sign up and we are next on the list if there is room

;)X ~The Hive
  • Nitrous Oxide%s's Photo
    Well if you want to take over my Adventure Parks I will be glad to send you the park.
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    oooooo i will oxide please!
  • tycoon1990%s's Photo
    I will take it unless i can make my onw
    Do you two want to work together?

Or If you have Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 you can just wait a week or two for Park Wars 2.
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    I don't care as log as i get to be in park wars!
    Ok, before I give it over I got a few questions... Do you want the Year 2 Version or the Year 1 Version. If you want the year one version you can just go download it in the Releases and Voting Section and take over now... If you want the Year 2 Version with 2 New Coasters give me your email and I will send it to you...
  • tycoon1990%s's Photo
    I will take year 2 but how many pontins do you have and when i build a new coaster what do i do send it to iris

tycoon1990@yahoo.com
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    Tycoon i just finished year two of the park. I had no clue you were gonna be in too. So i will send you my year 2 today and you can start working on year 3! K?

;)X ~The Hive
  • tycoon1990%s's Photo
    OK
  • tycoon1990%s's Photo
    iris can i plz start my onw company

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading