H2H3 / H2H MVP Watch

• Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Well, it's getting close enough towards the end of the season that we can probably start an MVP watch. We've had some great parks these past two weeks and some real interest, and even though there is much to be seen, I think we can speculate relatively well without sounding dumb.

Right now, my MVP rankings stands as follows:

1. Blitz-Sama (he seems to be getting more credit for GCC, a park that might very well have helped turn around the IIIcon's season)
    2. Dark Janus (he made it too)
    3. JKay (just a strong worker for the Clubbers)
    4. John (solo effort for one of the best H2H parks IMO still)
    5. CoasterEd (hampered by his team's record... but there's no denying this man's skill)

It's still a tough call... I'd say Blitz is the only clear cut choice due to his overwhelming park, but I can say that I have some very nice (IMO) stuff coming out of my sleeve, as do some other people on my team. And I'm very sure the same applies to the other H2H teams.

So speculate away! :D
  • JKay%s's Photo
    Its been a difficult H2h turnout in order for me to narrow down one MVP, but my list would be:

1/2. Blitz / Janus - I don't who did more work on GCC, but it definitely is the best showing in h2h thus far, therefore giving these two my top spec. It will really depend if GCC was the turning point in the IIcon's thus-far bumpy season.

3. Kumba - Parkmakerz! was superb and I really think he actually knows what he's doing as a captain, despite what the other critics may say. Plus he has the record to back it up.

4. John - as Corky mentioned, the best (altho only) solo performance this season. Definitely a contender.

5. Richie - Two winning parks in both his debut h2h appearances. Altho some luck was involved in the wins, still worthy of a mention.

Other possibles could be Evil WME and Coaster Ed....
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    I don't have a list but here is a list of who has made winning parks:

The Seal Clubbers - Raven (2), John (1), Super Rich (1), JKay (1), SuperTropper (1), Titan (1).

The Hurricanes - Richie (2), Corkscrewed (1), OCF (1), Kumba (1), Six Frags (1).

The MoLLesters - Twisted (1), Micool (1), MightyMouse (1), Spiderman (1).

The Flying Germens - leighx (1), X250 (1), Splash-0 (1), Valp (1).

The IIICons - Evil WME (1), Magnus (1), DarkJanus (1), Blitz-Sama (1).

The Vehemences - Junya Boy (1).
  • jon%s's Photo
    Here's mine. Each team:

IIICons - DJ, Blitz
    The Vehemences - Ed
    The Germans - Splash-0, leighx
    The Hurricanes - Richie
    The Seal Clubbers - John, JKay, supertrooper or Titan
    MoLLestors - erm..dunno.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    There's still no saying. The vast majority of the parkmakers running here could be going a couple more times in the playoffs and finals. Basically it could be anyone on that list or off it.

ride6
  • cg?%s's Photo
    At this point I'd choose Blitz-sama myself, if I could only choose 1, but, I have no predictions as to who will actually get it.
  • disneylandian192%s's Photo
    Definitaly Blitz.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    Haha, i think time 'll decide.

I hope Blitz and Janus can pull off some more great parks :)

There hasn't been anyone with two great parks by his name, and i'd personally say that's what makes a MVP. Two or even three amazing parks.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Yeah, that's the thing at the moment.

I think that'll change this week and in the upcoming weeks as some of the great players start cycling around to their second parks... or more.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading