H2H3 / Week 9: Hurricanes vs. Vehemences

This topic hosts comments for 2 parks(View Parks)

Week 9: Hurricanes vs. Vehemences

1. Hurricanes: Smelland 38 votes [46.34%]
    Percentage of vote: 46.34%
  2. Vehemences: The Boardwalk 44 votes [53.66%]
    Percentage of vote: 53.66%
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Ok I guess you 2 have a point. Its not like we are all playing a game ment for little kids, so we should really act our age'. :rolleyes:
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    I don't know about you Kumba but my RCT2 box says E for Everyone(except for kids under 10 mentally or physically) on it.

;)X
  • John%s's Photo

So some stalls cell shit as food and stuff, I find that very funny *srug?*...... get a sence of humor..

Butt rally, u do not no english very well.
    A couple occasional typos are excusable, but I can't see how you always manage at least two or three in nearly every post you make.
    Don't you read what you type... at all?

I voted for The Boardwalk. What was there was beautiful, and I'd love to see it finished like it should be.
  • iris%s's Photo
    Yes...but this just isn't funny....
    "Smelland". How hilarious. I'm not saying you have to be very mature or anything making these parks, but these are jokes that someone like 8 years old would find funny. This just looks kinda retarded to me.
  • VC15SA%s's Photo
    Smell Land...haha. Nice name.

The Boardwalk got my vote. The hotel won it.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    I voted for Boardwalk. Even though it was unfinished, I really liked what was there.
    That hotel was awsome and it fit the Disney theme well.
    Aviator was a cool coaster but could have been a little longer and a bit more interesting.
    The main carnival area was alright but the stalls could have had a little more to them. I did like that white building, not sure what it was for, or I forgot what it was for, but it was nice.

Overall, this park was pretty cool and reminds me of Disney California Adventure's boardwalk area. If this park were finished then it would have been awsome.

Smell Land: This park was somewhat funny, not haha funny, but humorous.
    It was nice to see somthing new for once, instead of these "mainstream" themes people are building these days.
    The park itself was alright, but the themes seemed to clash a bit. I didn't really get into this park because there was only 2 smells and the fart, or crap, type smell was the majority of the park while the flower area was a small part of the park. I think you should have had some other smells like, maybe a food area where you could have a spicy smell to it or somthing like.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Or the smell of fresh-baked cookies. Yum!

Really I don't mind the theme of smells. Just was smells you themed it too and how you did it. Very immature/retarted/discusting. I don't know if you're still thinking like an 8 year old or if you're just sick minded.

ride6
  • Steve%s's Photo
    I didn't like the Hurricanes park at all.
    From a parkmaking standpoint, it's pretty nifty, but seriously, the theme is just ridiculous.
    I can take humor in RCT to a certain level, but I kind of draw the line at putting a giant ass on a mountain.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Iris was right when he said that everyone replying has favored The Boardwalk. :lol: (well, except JKay)
  • iris%s's Photo
    Yeah I find that a little fishy. The score is so close yet 99.9% of the replies have been for Boardwalk. Doesn't add up.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Well I voted for Smellland...
  • Richie%s's Photo
    I voted smellland... but only because im on the hurricanes. Otherwise boardwalk would have got my vote, i loved that launched woodie. The hotel was also one of the best ive seen in RCT2, if not, it IS the best.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Oh, Richie, you're on the RCT Olympics team. So it's not THE best hotel.... :p ;) (shhhh)
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    I really like The Boardwalk. I think it was beautifully done, with many neat little touches. The hotel itself is just amazing, it's a pity it wasn't finished in time. The foilage definitely complemented the boardwalk setting - I think it was done just right.

Smelland was oookkkaaay. Interesting, but nothing more. The blue architecture was quite nice, and I really like those old-fashioned stand-up coaster cars which were used on the coaster. I didn't really like anything else. The whole theme was amazingly stupid. IMO it could have been pulled off better - maybe if it was a park about the senses? I don't know. I just despised it the more I looked at it.
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    I think its safe too close this its been setting here 32 to 39 for like 5 hours.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    The score of this match at the time it was called is:
    Hurricanes 32
    Vehemences 39

The Hurricanes end the season on a downward spiral, completing their plunge from best team in the league to average 2-seed. They finish the season at 3-3-1
    The Vehemences exact some sort of revenge and improve to 2-4-0. That Week 2 DQ works out huge now, because they could have been playing for the season next week.

The Hurricanes' Smelland was made by Six Frags and OCF.

The Vehemences' The Boardwalk was made by Steve (the Boy Wonder) and Geoff (Mr. Awesome QftBX Hoster).

What might have been....
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    Woop *waves Steve V1 flag*

OCF and Six Frags? I wasn't expecting that.
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    yayaa
  • Steve%s's Photo
    aha, boy wonder. wasn't expecting that sort of title.

anyway.
    had a blast making this with G. He did an awesome job in my opinion. And don't worry, I plan on finishing it, eventually. :D
  • posix%s's Photo
    who did the coaster?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading