Contests / The List: Top 50 H2H Parks of All Time

• rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    Cool, me and Loopy are on there.

Outta curiousity, just cause I'm stupid... Do italicized names refers to non-NE parkmaker parks?
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo

Once again Iris proves he has horrible taste. Coasted Ed and Fatha' at the top? Ick. At least one of them was with Mantis, and Blitz-sama and Dark Janus are up at top too.

What the hell cg. Half of mantis' stuff looks like mine, yet he's your boy and I'm ick. Whatever man. You make no sense. Do you actually look at the parks or just the names of the parkmakers?

My favorites (from what I remember):

1. Atomkraftwerk by mantis and Ablaze
    2. The Ghost Cell Crisis by Blitz-sama and DarkJanus
    3. Anuradhapura by Posix and Creator
    4. Streets of New York by Fatha' and Andy Hodgson
    5. Spirits Bay by Toon and Posix
    6. Maui Xtreme Resort by Fatha' and Themeparkmaster
    7. Horstmann Labratories by Posix and MidnightAurora
    8. God's Isle by Evil WME and magnus
    9. La Barranca Roja Grande by Drew and hobbes
    10. Khalma Cove by RRP and NessyROS
    11. Purple Pill Heights by Toon and The Judge
    12. Sierra Glen by slob and Drew
    13. Cliffs of Utopia by Splash-O and Valp
    14. Xenon by leighx and X250
    15. That park X made with the dueling SLCs (don't remember name)
    16. Indiana Ridge by RRP and Gutterflower
    17. The Myttica Resort by Corkscrewed
    18. Escape From Rockwood Prison by Corkscrewed and Richie
    19. Miami 2040 by Fatha'
    20. Redwood Downs by Titan and supertrooper
    21. Parkmakerz by Kumba and Six Frags
    22. Cherokee Valley by Nevis and Elrocko
    23. Venetian Harbour by John
    24. Maude Flanders' Praiseland by Toon and aero21
    25. You've Come A Long Way, Baby by x-sector and Bokti
  • posix%s's Photo
    i must say i really miss tyline on iris' list. screamliner is, in my opinion, still one of the best woodies ever made in rct history.

edit; nevermind actually, iris just corrected me that tyline was park wars.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo

Cool, me and Loopy are on there.

Outta curiousity, just cause I'm stupid...  Do italicized names refers to non-NE parkmaker parks?

I believe they are parks from this season.
  • cg?%s's Photo

What the hell cg. Half of mantis' stuff looks like mine, yet he's your boy and I'm ick. Whatever man. You make no sense. Do you actually look at the parks or just the names of the parkmakers?

Yes, I look at the parks.

It's not your style I mind, Ed, it's what you do with it. My problems with your work are far deeper than just "style".
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo

It's not your style I mind, Ed, it's what you do with it. My problems with your work are far deeper than just "style".

Ah, ignorance? Yeah, I can see how that'd play into your decision making.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo

Hmm, would you care to elaborate on that a bit because you've got my attention now. And I've been rather frustrated with my last parks not turning out how I wanted them to so maybe you've noticed something that I'm not noticing. Actually, I'm pretty frustrated with every park I've ever made right now. They're missing something. They're all not quite right but for the life of me, I can't figure out why. Egyptopia is the only one I can still look at without shaking my head at what might have been. Oh, and I'm not liking anything else right now either. Nothing. It all looks like crap to me. 8@
  • MightyMouse%s's Photo

And you didn't need my vote...you have plenty of other accounts and siblings to take my place.

Was that directed to me? ???
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    ^ No, Kumba.
  • Toon%s's Photo
    Wow, look at all that Spirits Bay recognition...too bad it got it's ass kicked at the time. Makes me want to build something in LL again.

I still think Erwindale is my personal favourite piece of RCT work ever created.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    Muahahaha, I knew you'd come back!

You're such a bi-RCT player.
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    Fuccmin Chauncey Gardner..... wghat kind of a fucking name is that... u assclown.

Fuckuing Ed and I are cool... u just go no taste pall.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Buahaha! Fatha joins the "post on NE when you're drunk" gang.

They're taking over!!
  • x-sector%s's Photo

Iris, the season isn't over yet.  There's still many good things to come, I mean X-sector hasn't gone yet!

Don't say shit like that, I'm so overrated.

#1 has got to be Erwindale Forest by Coaster Ed and mantis
  • Ride6%s's Photo

#1 has got to be Erwindale Forest by Coaster Ed and mantis

You seem to be the only person who thinks that you're overated. Lol

Erwindale Forest really was the park that started the steamroller of idea-parks. Personally though I just haven't fallen in love with it. By including influence it would be #1 followed closely by Tales of Camelott and Streets of New York.

Or I think so anyway...

ride6
  • Panic%s's Photo
    Shhh don't ever tell X he's not really overrated like he thinks he is. If he keeps thinking he sucks he'll keep seeking to improve at the game and soon will become unearthly. :D
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Really? You're already good enough! Please don't strive to improve yourself so I can catch up!!!! *input mind control thingy*
  • Fatha'%s's Photo

Nah, your correctly-rated ;)

Now me, thats a different story (my Tropico copies :lol: )
  • cg?%s's Photo

Hmm, would you care to elaborate on that a bit because you've got my attention now. And I've been rather frustrated with my last parks not turning out how I wanted them to so maybe you've noticed something that I'm not noticing. Actually, I'm pretty frustrated with every park I've ever made right now. They're missing something. They're all not quite right but for the life of me, I can't figure out why. Egyptopia is the only one I can still look at without shaking my head at what might have been.

I would love to, but unfortunetly, my RCT discs are currently missing. This might not be a problem if I had looked at your works as much as certain others, but I haven't. When I find or repurchase them I would be happy to look at your body of work, and try to write a general but constructive critique of it.

However, thinking about this, I've always felt a strange disconnect from your work. A plausible theory for this is that we obviously view the game if different ways (we never seem to agree on anything RCT related after all), and so you build from your perspective, I judge from mine, and even though the "style" is the same there is still that disconnect.

Of course this is only a theory, but if correct, I don't really think I could help you. Sorry.
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo
    Othello! was screwed! (kidding) :p

Anyway, interesting list as all lists are...I know I'm starting my own posting comeback of sorts, but it's nice to see cg? around again...

Welcome back oh controversial one!

Kai :huey:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading