(Archive) Advertising District / RCPro Pro Design Contest

• sboarder%s's Photo
    Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on in a while (man I miss NE), but I just wanted to let you all know that RCPro just restarted its Pro Design competition. If any of you are interested and would like to submit some stuff, mail it in. The URL with full rules and the current contest is located here:

http://games.rollerc.../prodesigns.php

Thanks
  • Phatage%s's Photo
    How about it nfg?
  • Steve%s's Photo
    :0 No. Way.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    I am totally gonna get my revenge for that Raging Phoenix debacle (since when was 'egyptian' interchangeable with 'aztec'? :p)
  • PBJ%s's Photo
    PS. downloads are not working... ;)
  • artist%s's Photo
    come on nfgslob or phatage.

I used to LOVE those designs, still do actually
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    RCT content back on RC Pro??? :OMG:

Cool stuff. :D I've always said RC Pro was the best looking RCT/coaster site I've ever been to, tho Westcoaster's new look might have nudged that to second. :p
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Im still mad my only entry got a snob back in the day, insted it was a split by theses guys named nfg0517 and this guy who made a few crappy catwalks objects called Phatage ???
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    :lol:
  • Titan%s's Photo
    Should be an interesting contest... I would enter, but it's right in the middle of H2H. :(
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    Yay! RCPro Rct/Rct2 contests are back! I loved seeing the winners of these back when it was running strong. I hope this time will be just as good; ecpesially with all the new scenery options out, new and better styles, and so forth.
    I might enter this one. 1 question, this is supposed to be themed around a mythological creature of some sort right and does it have to be a battle with the creature?
  • cg?%s's Photo
    Doubtful. It is based upon Kraken, and there is no "battle" on that.

I might enter this.
  • hobbes%s's Photo
    I don't suppose anyone still has the files of those parks on the page?
    Obviously a few of you have seen them, and they must be impressive. I'm interested...:)

Anyway, I've got two solos I'm working on plus H2H.
    I'll try the next contest maybe...
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    hopefully i shall be entering this one :) got a few ideas.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    In the 2nd requirement you said it has to be in a park. Does that mean we have to build a park or just fill the map we use? Probably a dumb question but I just wanted to confirm it before I build anything.

Does anyone know where I can find some good pics of Kraken? I wanted to get some ideas for my entry from that coaster.

Edit: I've already looked on Rcdb.com for pics. Got some good layout pics but none of the themeing except for the entrance.
  • hpg%s's Photo
    I'm pretty sure that just means it has to be themed, not just a bare layout. At least that's how all of the old designs were.
  • sboarder%s's Photo
    That's exactly what I meant- Just put it in a park, meaning it has to be themed; Obviously the other rules state that. I hope to see a lot of designs from the great designers here on NE!
  • sloB%s's Photo
    shit man, that's taking it back. i remember making those things like 2 years ago and thinking they were the best shit i would ever make. that's what really got me started with rct, i loved winning shit like that, then i came to ne.

i wish i could enter for old times' sake but i probably won't be able to. great to see your site up and running with rct stuff again though sboarder.
  • sboarder%s's Photo
    Just a reminder, if anyone else is interested in entering, our deadline is April 20th.

http://www.rollercoa.../prodesigns.php
  • iBrent%s's Photo
    Why a Wednesday deadline... change it to Friday and i'll make all your wildest dreams come true. :mantis:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading