(Archive) Advertising District / Montrer Sparthus

• Hexiage%s's Photo
    yes, i'm building a park...
    but i haven't got any ideas for a coaster or other things at the moment...

Posted Image

Posted Image

flatride

Posted Image

a market

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

coaster
  • JKay%s's Photo
    Well, I can't say I like any of this, but I can say that I've seen worse. I think its the foliage and blocky paths that really bring this down. Your themes make no sense to me. You use the same walls / windows for each area's architecture just with different colors which I dont understand. The architecture forms arent bad, but nothing really special either. It all feels very stale; almost like its outdated or been done countless times before. I admire the effort, but I'm really not liking this too much at all.
  • iGNiTED%s's Photo
    hey man. its a great start, considering that you are a nooB...but hey, its way better than my first park i posted.
    http://forums.nedesi...39&hl=hero land
    it really sucked.
    but your park doesnt really hold my attention for very long. yes its a good start, but i think you could get much better. especially if you hang around this site for a while. it will help you become a better parkmaker. good luck man.
  • Scorchio%s's Photo
    The coaster layout could do with some re-touching, as it's kinda boring...
  • OhioCoasteRFreaK36%s's Photo
    its definetly the trees....I think the choices are bad for the "themes" and they arent thick enough they are just...there.
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo
    You guys are so harsh. I think it's a great start - and I mean, you definitely have style. Though nothing amazing so far, I can tell that you're going to improve if you keep at it. Try organizing your themes a little better so they don't seem so close together. Also, make sure to recolor the tarmac under your paths - something like the brownish sand would work well.
  • Scorchio%s's Photo
    I DO like the multi-level roofing in the second shot, and the fountain at the entrance is nice, somewhat abstract due to the edges not meeting, but it's good.
  • Hexiage%s's Photo
    i'm very happy about your posts!the trees: which other things i can took there?
    i'm going to take your ideas in my park...
  • posix%s's Photo
    die gedanken die mir durch den kopf schwirren, wenn ich die screens angucke sind, dass es doch stark einfach gebaut ist, ein paar gebäude, ein paar wege, und dann bäume drum. es scheint kaum eine idee hinter dem zu stecken was du baust. das ist aber nicht schlecht. viele fangen so an. und irgendwo muss man irgendwie anfangen. also bau einfach weiter und mal sehen was du erreichen kannst.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading