H2H3 / H2H Playoffs Predictions

• Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    FIRST ROUND:

Hurricanes vs MoLLesters
    Seal Clubbers vs Flying Germans

FINALS (Best of Three)
    North Champion vs South Champion

Feel free to post your predictions of who will win each game and what the scores will be. FOR EXAMPLE:

FIRST ROUND:

Hurricanes 36
    MoLLesters 14

Seal Clubbers 27
    Flying Germans 24

FINALS
    Hurricanes 31
    Seal Clubbers 25

Hurricanes 1
    Seal Clubbers 99

Hurricanes 105
    Seal Clubbers 10

Whoever wins gets... a custom title or something. I dunno...
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    I'm going to guess Hurricanes and Seal Clubbers in the finals, and Hurricanes take it all in 3 matches. Don't know about vote totals though, seems pretty random. I think Hurricanes over MoLLesters will be by a lot. Seal Clubbers over Flying Germans will be close. And the Hurricanes get one blowout in the finals.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    I think the MoLLesters should win it all. Only because I'm one of those LL guys. But I honestly think the Flying Germans will take it.
  • JKay%s's Photo

Seal Clubbers over Flying Germans will be close.

I could agree with that. based on what I know, its gonna be one heck of a match-up :)

I'm going with the Canes in the other matchup
  • jon%s's Photo
    Being on the Flying Germans, I'm obviously biased towards my team. I feel we have a strong entry for the playoffs and we are currently in the lead according to our results in the main season.

We used X-Sector last week, but that don't mean the Seal Clubbers can relax as we still have a strong, solid entry for the playoffs.

I feel, that the strongest entry from the MoLLestors is still to come, so if they pull off their strongest then that could knock the Hurricanes out. But, as for the south division, I have no idea, who will win the playoffs. I'm more partial towards my team but I think it could go either way. No matter who wins, the votes bewteen the entries will be close.

Then, I think whoever wins the South Division will win over the MoLLestors as I feel that both the Germans and the Clubbers, are the strongest teams in the contest.

So, in Cork's format, I think:

MoLLestors: 38
    Hurricanes: 25

Seal Clubbers: 37
    Flying Germans: 40

FINALS

MoLLestors: 1/3
    Flying Germans: 2/3 (simply, because RCT2 proves to be more popular)

So, erm, yea.
  • Marshy%s's Photo

Flying Germans: 2/3 (simply, because RCT2 proves to be more popular)

So? Yeah it's more popular, but that doesn't mean an LL park can't beat it.
  • jon%s's Photo
    Yeah. But I was thinking of the people that don't have LL, and vote for an RCT2 park instantly. Therefore, that park would gain a win through ignorance of the members, who don't null vote.

An LL park, could beat an RCT2 one. But, this is the Flying Germans we're talking about it and so, I very much doubt it. ;)
  • Richie%s's Photo
    IMO the hurricanes are strongest, ive thought that since the begininning, before i was traded onto the team too. Will be close though, i expect some really amazing parks from every team.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    I honestly don't see the Seal Clubbers being close with the Flying Germans. Judging by the two team's leading players, the Seal Clubbers look way stronger. Especially since the Flying Germans only have one true star player: x-sector. The Seal Clubbers have like, what, five of them? John, Titan, Turtle, JKay, etc. No offense to the other players, that's just the way I see it. The Hurricanes could put up a hell of a fight, though.
  • cg?%s's Photo
    I think it will be MoLLesters and Flying Germans, with Flying Germans winning the whole thing. Or not. I'm not very good at these things...
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    See here's the thing. We haven't seen Cork since Week 1, so I think he's been working on a playoff park for a long time. And if I were a captain, I would use that to make sure we get to the finals. As for the Seal Clubbers, same deal with John/Titan/Turtle. That's a lot of ammunition. And the Flying Germans used X-Sector last week. They've got some other names though so I think that one could really be a good match.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    lmao @ Corks picks ;)

Edited by Kumba, 11 April 2005 - 05:21 PM.

• Marshy%s's Photo
    Pictures? Where!? 8-)
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    I ment picks.... :twitch:
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    Guys X-Sector can't play first round so I'm going to say Seal Clubbers and MoLLesters. With Seal CLubbers taking it 3-0 in finals.
  • iris%s's Photo
    Just for the record...going 3-0 in the finals is impossible ;)
  • Ride6%s's Photo

Guys X-Sector can't play first round so I'm going to say Seal Clubbers and MoLLesters. With Seal CLubbers taking it 3-0 in finals.

^ Very good there Iris.

I think this will be very interesting, I perdict the Hurricanes will make it into the finals by a small margin, but the MoLLsters could pull off a suprise win, who knows really?

I know what I would like to see:

Flying Germans: 55%
    Seal Clubbers: 45%

MoLLsters: 50.1%
    Hurricanes: 49.9%

Flying Germans: 60%
    Mollsters: 40%

etc.

Close match ups are the only thing that's garenteed.

ride6
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo

Close match ups are the only thing that's garenteed.

Why do you say that?
  • Ride6%s's Photo

Why do you say that?

Because every team is sure to be giving it's all here and from what we've already seen (or haven't) it's going to be close.

ride6
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    I see your point, but I wouldn't call that a guarantee. (or even a garentee)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading