H2H3 / H2H Playoffs Predictions

• Ride6%s's Photo
    ^Lol. I guess not. I should say that the only thing that's guarenteed is that the parks will be of the some of the best quality ever made.

ride6
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    funny only like 4 combos could have made it, yet no-one out of like 12 posts had Hurricanes vs Germans?

i'll go with my canes in 3 for the championship
  • Ride6%s's Photo

funny only like 4 combos could have made it, yet no-one out of like 12 posts had Hurricanes vs Germans?

You can't win three moron, it'll get called at two because we can't make it up. I will have us Germans winning the first two rounds and walking away with it, but that's just me.

ride6
  • Kumba%s's Photo

You can't win three moron, it'll get called at two because we can't make it up. I will have us Germans winning the first two rounds and walking away with it, but that's just me.

ride6

You fucking dumbass in 3 means it will go to the third park, as in we split the first too *slaps ride6 upside the head* :rolleyes:
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Oh so you respect us and you meant that that way. Cool

ride6
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Damn right I ment that you dumbass, its officaly a grudge match now bitch! :D
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    :lol:

ride6 pulled a Kumba. :p
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    The two cockiest bastards on the entire site are battling it out! Yay!
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    I'd like to wish each team good luck in the finals, and I can't wait to see what each team comes up with.

I personally think that the Germans could cause an upset, and win 2-1.
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    I'm gonna go with the IIIcons here.

erm.. :@

Anyways, Germans in 3, ending in the RCT2 Debut of posix to bring his team to victory!

Hey, it could happen.
  • Panic%s's Photo

FINALS
    Hurricanes 31
    Seal Clubbers 25

Hurricanes 1
    Seal Clubbers 99

Hurricanes 105
    Seal Clubbers 10

Cork don't tell me you guys are forfeiting or slacking off the second game. ;)X

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading