(Archive) Advertising District / Six flags Fiesta Forest

• Aym%s's Photo
    I am a new member on this site and I havent uploaded anything yet.But my first upload will be awsome.I am sure all you people will like it very much.The name of my park is Six flags Fiesta Forest,a realistic park situated in Wales/UK.However soon I will post screens of my masterpiece.
    The rides featured in my park so far are very realistic from the supports to stations.Here are the current rides:
    -Batman the ride/B&M inverted coaster
    -Superman ride of steel/B&M hypercoaster
    -Hangman/B&M stand up coaster
    -Sawdust/CCI wooden coaster
    -Pirates of the Caribbean/???water coaster
  • $agie%s's Photo
    Dont start a topic unless you have screens to go with it. Also if your park is in Wales i dont think a spanish name is appropriate if your going for realism. Why not Six Flags Cymru?
  • MachChunk 2%s's Photo
    $agie! :birthday:

Anyways, do what she said. Don't start a topic without showing screens. You'll probably get flamed at. :p
  • posix%s's Photo
    very true. however, "Aym" is a very cool nick. now prove that you're good so that i can have fun loving you.
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

You have 1 day to update with screens or I will be forced to close this/
    :)

Raven-SDI
    §
  • ChillerHockey33%s's Photo
    By the name of the park, I take it you are going for realism, so watch your back here.

Here are a few problems i found allready if your going for a realistic park..

-Hangman/B&M stand up coaster

Sounds more like an inverted coaster..

-Pirates of the Caribbean/???water coaster

©Disney

"Fiesta Forest" sounds very awkward however. When I hear Fiesta, I think of sandy mexican parties, not forests...

Sorry to sound really critical, Just remember to have fun while making this park.. And be sure to check the realism of rides, names, buiding, etc

-Ryan
  • iGNiTED%s's Photo
    hey man...why is it that almost all nooBs that post their parks for the first time dont put screens?...make a topic when you have screens for sure, or you will be sure to get flAYMed...but i hope your park will end up nice, and not terribly ugly like some other ones. sorry if im in a bad mood, i just typed a really long email to one of my "friends" who passed out in school today because she thinks shes fat and hasnt ate hardly anything in 2 weeks...sorry if im getting annoying here, but im sorta not in a good mood.....
  • Jo24%s's Photo
    scorchio, someone else on one of my topics called you a noob. Anyways they're all right. when i was new (i still am even though i graduated) i posted without pictures, and got chairs hurled at me (not really) :lol: , but i would like some screens. i'll reply again once you have them.
  • ChillerHockey33%s's Photo

when i was new

:| ................... :lol:

-Ryan
  • postit%s's Photo

scorchio, someone else on one of my topics called you a noob. Anyways they're all right. when i was new (i still am even though i graduated) i posted without pictures, and got chairs hurled at me (not really) :lol: , but i would like some screens. i'll reply again once you have them.

8@

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading