(Archive) Advertising District / ma first LL park

• Hexiage%s's Photo
    yeah, I'm building my first LL park.
    my rct2 projekt ( Montrer Sparthus ) takes a break...

now the screen:

Posted Image

Enjoy it!
  • REspawn%s's Photo
    No. Damn. Hedges. On. Buildings!

Otherwise it is, well, o.k.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    You need ways of getting into the buildings (ie paths into that hedge bit on the right) but other than that great first effort! And I like hedges on buildings.
  • Leighx%s's Photo
    Not that i know an allful lot about rct1 but....

It looks ok to me but i dont really like the black path on the buliding with the hedges, they clash.

But apart from that it looks like a good screen.

:et:
  • cg?%s's Photo
    How about actually building something, rather than just throwing something together? A retarded 4 year old could've made that! It's just completely random, with absolutely no effort put into it at all! "Wow, look, I used EVERY wall texture, path, and fence in 1 screen, doesn't that mean I'm innovative like Natelox, or Mala, or Nevis, or something?" No, it means your a fuckhead, who needs to hold a gun to their head and pull back on the little black lever! Promise it won't hurt...

Or, you could come back with a real screen, of a real park, with real thought, and real effort! Okay? Wonderful.
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Blimey...

It doesn't really look as if you've got anything in mind. What's the theme? There is no continuity, as there are far too many colours and textures. The architecture forms look similar to 100 other LL parks out there.

There's only a limited amount of difference you can get with what LL gives you, and what sets quality apart is the atmosphere. There really isn't enough done to comment well at all.
  • Richie%s's Photo
    I often agree with you cg?, but that was really harsh. He said its his first LL park, let him get used to the game first.

And to be honest its not bad, i just dont like the black paths on the rooves. Keep going.
  • cg?%s's Photo
    Thank you Turtle for translating my post in rational normal human speak! Wonderfully nice of you...
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Any time. I'd like to speak to you on AIM, if you're ever bored. You seem like a very interesting person. jemcamble16287.
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    There is too much going on i think.

Stick to similar color schemes for the same sections of parks.
  • posix%s's Photo
    chauncey for admin.
  • Micool%s's Photo
    hey cg, shut the fuck up.

only kidding love!
  • Aeroglobe%s's Photo
    You've got quite a bit of potential -- you have the technical talent (you seem to know all the LL things to make cool architecture), now you just need the creative ideas (the pic looks a little "thrown together").

This could be good.

Aérôglòbe Posted Image
  • Scorchio%s's Photo
    You've just used too many different textures. Try to stick to only a few wallas and roofs, and go from there. And yes, the hedges ontop of the roof DO look bad, but only combined with that black path.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading