(Archive) Advertising District / DisneySea

• Highball%s's Photo
    Posted Image

DisneySea is the second gate of the Disneyland Resort in addition to the previously released Disneyland Park. Located about three miles southwest of Lake Disney and Disneyland Park, DisneySea is the largest park on the property and is connected to both Disneyland and the Walt Disney Studios via monorail. The park will also be home to the second resort hotel in the Disneyland Resort, the Hotel MiraCosta, which also serves as the first area and entrance of the park. DisneySea consists of 7 highly themed "ports":

Mediterranean Harbor
    American Waterfront
    Port Discovery
    Mysterious Island
    Lost River Delta
    Arabian Coast
    Scandinavian Inlet

The park will boast an impressive 7 E-tickets on opening day, including Journey to the Center of the Earth and Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Crystal Skull. Below are two screens of the entrance area, Seven Seas Plaza.

Posted Image
    Park Entrance- Seven Seas Plaza

Posted Image
    American Waterfront- McDuck's Department Store

Posted Image
    Porto Paradiso- Mediterranean Harbor

I'm looking foward to any comments you may have!

Edited by Iceman, 28 April 2008 - 08:04 AM.

• MudBlood%s's Photo
    WOW

You're damn good in Desney stuff
  • Tom_Dj%s's Photo
    wow i like it :)

Especially the second screen :)

I hope the update of sleepy hollow coming fast i'm a big fan of that movie :)
  • tyandor%s's Photo

WOW

You're damn good in Desney stuff

Probably because that is the only thing he can do.

Still looks great Ice, especially the 2nd and 3rd screen.
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Loving the first couple of screens, and Tomorrowland looks awesome as well. I know you'll do this justice.
  • X250%s's Photo
    These Disney parks you keep churning out are amazing. The second screen especially is amazing, and TommorowLand is stunning. However i think youre foilage is a little too sparsely spaced out at the moment, maybe because its a big map... Still, i would spruce it up with some bushes and small trees. :)

-X-
  • disneylandian192%s's Photo
    I'm loving it, as usual.
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    I'm not crazy about the Tomorrowland pics, simply because I was never a fan of the old Tomorrowland aesthetic. I much prefer the Jules Verne look of Discoveryland.....that said, you have achieved the old school Tomorrowland look and for that, I say Kudos.

The other screens are nice as well. I like the train station in Frontierland quite a bit.

It will be interesting to see this when it's done.

Good luck on your DisneySea park.
  • Highball%s's Photo

Probably because that is the only thing he can do.

Can do? No, it's what I choose to do. I love Disney and everything about it. If I wanted to do something different, I could, but I don't.

And 'Trix, by the "old Tomorrowland" I'm guessing you are referring to the pre-1995 overhaul of the Magic Kingdom's Tomorrowland. If so, I must suck because this Tomorrowland is based on the New Tomorrowland of 1995... IMO a land only topped by Discoveryland.
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    I'm confusing the two, then....your Tomorrowland looks like the one in Florida, before what I don't know, as I haven't seen the "new" Tomorrowland out there. I've not been to Disney World in a very long while...but what I remember is a bunch of grey and white, with different neon stuff, which seems to be what you've built. The old Tomorrowland in Disneyland, looks a LOT different than it's cousin in Florida, pre-Discoveryland make-over.
  • Jo24%s's Photo
    You have a way with Disney Iceman!!! WOW!!!! ;)
    That is for sure.
  • Highball%s's Photo

your Tomorrowland looks like the one in Florida, before what I don't know, as I haven't seen the "new" Tomorrowland out there. I've not been to Disney World in a very long while...but what I remember is  a bunch of grey and white, with different neon stuff, which seems to be what you've built.

Yup, that's the one. :) It seems I was the one confused.
  • rK_%s's Photo
    the screens have no life or atmosphere, looks like a ficade.
    Ice, where did you get those 1/4 tile Diagonal blue peices??
    (I cant find another way to describe it.)

400 POSTS!

Edited by disneylandian192, 18 May 2005 - 07:02 AM.

• Testudo%s's Photo
    Wow, very nice Iceman! You continue to capture the Disney magic brilliantly.
  • Disney Freak%s's Photo
    I've been waiting for this! Good luck man!!
    DisneyFreak!! Your alive!
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    ...so good. I love the DisneySeaishness of the 2nd pic, and the closeup of tommorowland also looks fantastic
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    I think it looks great.

The screens and how thought out everything is, really shows your love for Disney.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading