Posted Image

2nd Place - ride6
    3rd Place - JKay
    4th Place - Blitz
    5th Place - John
    6th Place - Kumba
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    I'VE BEEN ROBBED!!!!

lol, congrats Metalface, you desirve it more than I do.

ride6
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    About time you did not win something ^ :p

Congrats slob, maybe now you can be happy about one thing this season, and most likey another come the steel coaster results ;)

oh and I got last place! :birthday:
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    ^lmao, whatever man. My parks kept winning, I personally have never won an award of any kind in rct. Things I've built have, see there's a difference. ;)

Anyway it's nice to see that I got 2nd place, now lets see how I did on the MVP thing ;).

ride6
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    Would be quite like NE to have you above slob there, wouldn't it =D.
  • sloB%s's Photo
    having won the award, all i can ask is what does being rookie of the year really mean?

obviously not that as a first year player you reaally helped out your team. apparently you didn't even hqve to win.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    I think it means your parks kicked ass, even if they lost. The people have spoken. So, does this mean the curse is over or does that only apply to H2H park votes?
  • sloB%s's Photo
    i guess you'll just have to wait until h2h4 to find out... :p
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Or until XnX and I finish our respective H2H parks... since you did make that awesome coaster. :D
  • Jo24%s's Photo
    :stupid: corck is stupid
  • iris%s's Photo
    Jo you're just starting to get stupid and annoying. At least before I could laugh at you.
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    wait... I've been around forever, and was in the h2h2. Hhow am I even a rookie?

and yet I got 4th.

weird.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    This rookie thing is nonsense. How bout only giving it out if there's actually someone to give it out to, next time?
  • iris%s's Photo
    No you're stupid. Rookie implies someone that has never competed in H2H before, regardless of how long they've been at the site. Blitz was a part of H2H last year but never released a park, still making him a rookie. Just like pro athletes who are drafted last year but get injured and don't play any games are still considered rookies the next year. So stop whining WME just because you don't understand something.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading