Posted Image

2nd Place - Kumba
    3rd Place - Gymkid Dude
    4th Place - Themeparkmaster
    5th Place - Chapelz
    6th Place - Evil WME
  • artist%s's Photo
    [font="arial"]Yup, that's right.

Posix deserves this awards more than the other captains imo, although Kumba did an amazing job.[/font]
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Congratumalations, posix!
  • posix%s's Photo
    ^_^
  • Splash-0%s's Photo
    A well deserved award Posix,
    Without you i don't think we would have made it, congratulations.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    Congrats Possy!

and another 6th place for wme. i want revenge, though, next time, with my own, hand, personal chosen, awesome team.
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    WME, 6th is a lot better than not nominated at all. Be happy!

Just realised how stupid this looks, as there were only 6 possible nominees, but I was referring to the Steel Coaster topic.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    congrats you got the defalut award! I should have won, coz I made my own trades and built parks and had 1,400+ posts in my forum :p
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo
    Congrats Posix.

It's always a given that the winning captain will get this award. Hopefuly I can get another chance next year.
  • Richie%s's Photo

had 1,400+ posts in my forum

1, 200 of them were yours but yeah!!! :D

Congrats posix :birthday:
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    Hmm I think ride6 deserves a little recognigtion here not many know that ride6 basically ran the tams trades and such not sure what he did after that but o well. GJ posix.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo

congrats you got the defalut award! I should have won, coz I made my own trades and built parks and had 1,400+ posts in my forum :p

*sigh*
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    I ran the trades and I also jumped in anytime possible to ask questions that I felt needed to be asked, assuming posix hadn't taken care of it. However posix was very kind, democratic and intelligent about his captaining. Basically he let the team do what we needed to and he made sure we could do it without risk.

ride6
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    I was REALLY tempted to write in "ride6" on the medal when I was making the graphic, but that prolly would have been messed up. :p

Anyway, congrats to po/ride-6. The -six must have played some part in this... *suspicious glance*
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    Though honestly, if the team really "worked by itself" a bit, and even had someone taking up half of your captainacy, it was very, very well chosen in my opinion. By posix.
  • posix%s's Photo
    well, on the one hand, i don't believe we would've won without ride6 on the team. on the other hand though, i don't believe anyone else had an as well ordered pairing schedule from day1, nor a discussion about what h2h really is about or how you can cast wins easier, etc.
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo
    ^ Have you seen all the other teams forums then? Because I beg to differ :p.
  • jon%s's Photo
    Well done boss.
  • posix%s's Photo

^ Have you seen all the other teams forums then? Because I beg to differ  :p.

well, okay, i would believe you have had that too.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading