News / Own Your Own Site?

• iris%s's Photo
    Hey everybody. Me and Adix have thought long and hard about this, and we are definitely ready to expand beyond RCT. I think that while RCT keeps NE alive, real coaster content will make it great.

Now, we could start from scrap, take our own pictures & what not, but we thought we'd try this route first.

If you have your own coaster site, with good content, but are struggling to get hits, this may present a good oppurtunity. You can bring your site over and be "part of NE", and head up our coaster division. You can update the site whenever you'd like, and would answer to nobody, except for me and Adix. You could have your own part of the site to do whatever you'd like with, but we request that you liven up our coaster content.

If anyone is interested, post here, and give a link to your site, and we will contact you.
  • shortdude%s's Photo

Hey everybody. Me and Adix have thought long and hard about this, and we are definitely ready to expand beyond RCT. I think that while RCT keeps NE alive, real coaster content will make it great.

Now, we could start from scrap, take our own pictures & what not, but we thought we'd try this route first.

If you have your own coaster site, with good content, but are struggling to get hits, this may present a good oppurtunity. You can bring your site over and be "part of NE", and head up our coaster division. You can update the site whenever you'd like, and would answer to nobody, except for me and Adix. You could have your own part of the site to do whatever you'd like with, but we request that you liven up our coaster content.

If anyone is interested, post here, and give a link to your site, and we will contact you.

does this mean new layout to the site are just another site that is part of the ne network
  • Brent%s's Photo
    I have a lot of So Cal park pix so maybe a southern california coaster site? Or something like that? ???

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading