General Chat / OFFICIAL Werewolf Game Topic

• Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Terror has stricken the sleepy hamlet of New Element.

The gentle morning rays of a rising sun revealed the dead body of one Chauncey Gardner, murdered in his very own room inside the palatial estate which sits atop Corkscrew Hill. I should say the former Chauncey Gardner for in his current state he bears little resemblance to the one-time town mayor and resident cynic who went by that name. There was evidence of a great struggle, but poor cg? stood little chance against what appears to have been three werewolves working in tandem.

Under the circumstances, a town meeting has been called with the remaining 21 town members to be in attendance. I have surmissed that these werewolves are living amongst us. That's right, three of you 21 villagers are in fact the werewolves responsible for this grievous offense. We have little choice then but to find the guilty parties and have them hung in the square. There's precious little time before the next night when another attack is almost certain. This means you must act quickly. You have 24 hours to identify one of the guilty parties and make sure justice is done. I will now open the matter for discussion.

[I regret to inform you that cg? has been eliminated from the game. 1 down, 21 to go.]
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    He was a good man. A really good man.

You know.... I bet Corkscrewed is one of the werewolves. I mean, CG? hurt his feeling pretty badly when he slaughtered RUPE at Danimation....He still can't be happy about that.
  • jon%s's Photo
    And name one park that cg? hasn't slaughtered?

I too, think Corkscrewed may be one of the werewolves.
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    Here's a list of people in the game, should be useful when lynching those werewolves...or killing the villagers.....or whatever floats your boat :)

Red=Deaded
    Blue-Lynched (thus eliminated)

1.chapelz
    2.Dixon Steele
    3.VC15SA
    4.postit
    5.rctfan1556
    6.Fatha'
    7.penguinBOB
    8.hobbes
    9.Top Gun
    10.cg?
    11.Meretrix
    12.tracidEdge
    13.Drew
    14.Corkscrewed
    15.Geoff
    16.Xcoaster
    17.Ablaze
    18.jon
    19.Metropole
    20.Dark-Daxter
    21.trav
    22.Blitz
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    Burn the witch! Burn the witch!..errrrr....sorry, wrong monster.

I am not so sure that Corky is a were.

But then again, what do I know? ;)
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    I doubt Cork is a werewolf. That just seems too easy. Plus, cg? is just overanalytical in general and anyone in their right mind probably would've wanted to off him, since he probably would've figured out all the werewolves after a few minutes. Or at least just bashed a lot of parks. Or some combination of the two.

Do we have to lynch a person every day, or can we just discuss?
  • VC15SA%s's Photo
    Hmm. Cork would be too obvious. But maybe that is why he was picked. I don't know. I say Top Gun. It is always the nice and quiet ones...or it isn't. Heh, I really don't know. Anyways, poor cg?.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    i think geoff is the werewolf.

but only because he got that B.
  • trav%s's Photo
    I have a feeling Blitz is one...
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Yes, you have to lynch somebody every day. Them's the rules.
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    We need to have a voting system to decide who to lynch.
  • jon%s's Photo
    When and how do we decide to lynch someone?

EDIT: ^Beat Me to it.
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo

We need to have a voting system to decide who to lynch.

Yeah, I think the way we do it when I play this with my friends is that someone nominates a person, then someone seconds it, and then that person is put on the ballot of people to be voted upon.
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    I think Fatha' is a werewolf, just because he made such a fast accustation, and because he had such a hefty explanation to back it up. Something he's probably been planning on posting when cg? died.

Oh, and tracid you're so funny :D
    If you die next, don't be so surprised :p
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    yeah.

we'll see who dies next...
  • jon%s's Photo
    I think Blitz is a werewolf actually. I've been thinking it through and I reached that conclusion. Meh.
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    Corky is too obvious to be a werewolf, so I'd say Geoff or Dixon Steel. It'll be a little more clear next round, though.

Yeah, we need to get a voting system set up soon.
  • trav%s's Photo
    Can we nominate Blitz first?
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Could be Trix, due to his "what do I know? ;)" comment (the smilie)
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    You guys are the 'villagers', so I'll leave it to you to come up with your own voting system.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading