RCT Discussion / NE3 Parkmakers

• GigaForce%s's Photo
    So who do we think deserves the spots the most?

Artist and Turtle are up there on my lists...

Geoff and Steve as well if they can ever release something.
  • artist%s's Photo
    [font="arial"]Geoff and Kumba. Very talented parkmakers.[/font]
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    Artist and turtle are already parkmakers.
  • GigaForce%s's Photo

Artist and turtle are already parkmakers.

Not quite yet, but will with NE3.

Look at their member titles.
  • X250%s's Photo
    me, Kumba and Steve. 'cos we rules. :D

-X-
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    Apart from those that are already confirmed to be parkmakers. Ride6 and possibly Kumba.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Hm. Just Kumba - since he's been like, a year and a half overdue of getting it.
  • laz0rz%s's Photo
    Hmmm...Kumba is a safe bet. X250 would be great to have on too.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Id go with those 2 cocky H2H3 MVP canidates, ride6 and Kumba :p

Steve also, but only when he finish' something bigger then a design, maybe throw the second PT.
  • JKay%s's Photo
    Besides those who I know have been chosen as NE3 Parkmakers already, the only other two who deserve it imo:

-Kumba
    -ride6

Now, there are several other "up and coming" parkmakers, such as Geoff, X250, metro and steve, but I think they need one or two good parks under their belts to reach parkmaker level.
  • cg?%s's Photo
    Well, only a few of my favorite parkmakers ever actually, um, you know, make parks. Every now and then you'll hear rumblings of plans, a screen, possibly a mini, or a design, and once every few years, if that, they put out a park that, while wonderful, shouldn't have taken ANYONE a few years to put together. You know who you are, and I love you! But I don't think anyone that unproductive should really be labled a "parkmaker".

Actually, while typing that out, I realised how much that applies to me, as well. "Monkey see, monkey do" or something... only I'm not a monkey... I'm an ape... of course...

But, yeah, most of the people listed here probably deserve it... they're at least as good as some of the lesser NE1 and NE2 parkmakers...
  • artist%s's Photo
    [font="arial"]Oh also x250, he is just plain awesome. i love that guy.[/font]
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    New Additions:
    1. Artist- 1 Spotlight is Automatic Parkmaker, very hard to put ahead of turtle, very equal, in accolades.
    2. Turtle- 1 Spotlight is Automatic Parkmaker
    3. Kumba- 5 Runnerups and a design is easily parkmakerworthy to me
    4. JKay- 4 Runnerups is good enough in my book
    5. Ride6- 3 or so runner ups yet again i think deserves parkmaker spot
    6. Master Jay- Different style in work but still 3 runnerups, worthy for parkmaker spot
    (Note: that this is going by the parkmakers that are on the parkmaker page itself, i know a few of these guys such as artist are already parkmakers, but this is just going by the parkmaker page)
  • CoasterForce%s's Photo
    I think it's a tad early to be predicting, you never know how some people will do in the PT, who will step it up, or whatever. But I think we all know who the favorites are, so there's not much point in listing them.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    ride6.
  • Tom_Dj%s's Photo
    X250 and Turtle
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    hahaha, you people are so funny :lol:
  • Richie%s's Photo
    Turtle, because he IS the best parkmaker on this site.
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Oh, now. Thanks, but we both know that's not true...

I think ride6 and Kumba deserve it, but i'd like Steve and Geoff to get it too.
  • artist%s's Photo
    [font="arial"]Oh and gigaforce, very talented in the rct1 department.[/font]

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading