H2H2 / H2H Season 2

• Hyper Helix%s's Photo
    Anywho when is season 2 starting, let alone season 1 ending. I'm really ready to put my RCT2 skills to work come on guys lets get moving! Anybody else feel the same way I do?
  • Maverick%s's Photo
    eh... it might take a while... those guys runnin it are kinda slow... besides... i still havent seen my team captain
  • cg?%s's Photo
    Season One already ended, thanks to a team giving up, or something. And as has been said numerous times already, Season Two is most likely being stalled in order to allow those playing to both purchase and grow accustomed to, RCT2.
  • iris%s's Photo
    We are now slow, we are waiting. As Chauncey said, I believe that about 95% of the people who were awesome with rct1, basically suck ass with RCT2. I'm waiting for some change in that.
  • Maverick%s's Photo

We are now slow, we are waiting. As Chauncey said, I believe that about 95% of the people who were awesome with rct1, basically suck ass with RCT2. I'm waiting for some change in that.

just cuz you suck doesnt mean everyone else does ;)
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo
    I'm not even getting RCT2 until Christmas anyways... I wanna finish Project Smelly Catfish first...
  • Tediz%s's Photo

I'm not even getting RCT2 until Christmas anyways

So I am not the only one...

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading