News / Head-2-Head Season 3 Archive Site

• Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Posted Image
    [font="Impact"]SEASON THREE ARCHIVE SITE[/font]

Given NE's relatively limited site space, we sometimes have to move stuff off the site onto very generous hosters. In this case, everyone's best friend, Geoff, has once again volunteered to donate his site space for the good of NE.

H2H season three was the most successful in site history, and the quality of work overall is really quite impressive. Now, you can go back and relive the great moments. From Ghost Cell Crisis to Cajamarca to the Curse of Slob, it's all here. This site is a record of everything that happened over the course of the season. It offers screens and map overviews of every park submitted, downloads, standings, recorded scores, team rosters, awards, and more, so check out the site if you missed any of the parks this season, or if you just want to relive the glory of the past year.

Be sure to check back (hopefully) soon, as I plan on posting a Bonus Round. Game 3 of the H2H Finals would have featured Slob and I going against X-Sector and X250... a thrilling matchup to be sure. Just for fun, I figured why not offer it anyway. But I'm waiting for the champs to finish the park. So be sure to harrass X&X for me! :p (just kidding)

But yeah... I'll be posting it there, along with a link from here. But it's extra incentive to check out the site. :D

SPECIAL THANKS GO OUT TO:HPG for making the awesome H2H logo
    artist for making the IIIcons, MoLLesters, Seal Clubbers, and Hurricanes team logos
    Geoff for being the most awesomest guy in the world and letting me use his site to host it, and for trusting me enough to let me upload to it directly while he's away on vacation.
    ride6 for meticulously checking the site after it was uploaded for dead links, missing pictures, and incorrect references, and for finding a few more mistakes than I expected.

Iris for basically letting me take over H2H and running it.
    And of course, thanks to all the parkmakers who made H2H a success in the first place... without you guys (as the cliche goes), there would be no us... or in this case, Head-2-Head. :)

DIRECT LINK: http://www.on-wings....H2H3/index.html
  • hpg%s's Photo
    hehe... "Additional credit goes to Nathan "HPG" Bates"

My last name is Jackson.

I aren't Adicks' brother.
  • Magnus%s's Photo
    Nice to see them back ;)

anyways I's suggest to put a link to the entries on the contests page.
    that way people can find the link quickly and don't have to search. same goes for qftb-x.

great work on that project :)
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Cool site, just the parts showing the fg's as champs sucks :peace:
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Geoff is the man.

I enjoyed the site a lot. Thanks guys.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

hehe... "Additional credit goes to Nathan "HPG" Bates"

My last name is Jackson.

I aren't Adicks' brother.

lmao... what the hell was I thinking then? :mantis: I'll fix that when I get some time.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Nice job with the site. What did you use?
    That source doens't look like it was made in notepad.
  • artist%s's Photo
    awesome site cork. i love it.

Things like this show how much effort you put into ne. really good job.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

Nice job with the site.  What did you use?
    That source doens't look like it was made in notepad.

Adobe GoLive CS

I'd just DreamWeaver, but GoLive has an easier interface. I tend to use that unless there's something I can't do in there, and then I plug the HTML file into DreamWeaver and do what I need, save, then open it back up in GoLive.

I can't program with shit, so definitely no Notepad for me. :D

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading