RCT Discussion / Favorite Rct Music

• trav%s's Photo
    I've been thinking about this for a while, I just wanna know what everyones favorite Rct music to go with the rides is.

I personally like the medieval style music.
  • cg?%s's Photo
    My favorites are "Oriental" and "Space", but I like most of them, actually...
  • postit%s's Photo
    I'm a sucker for Jurassic. I like "urban" a lot too, although I can never find a spot to use it in a park.
  • laz0rz%s's Photo
    Fairground has some good random tracks on it, but Ice and Space are both very soothing.
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    I like Water and Oriental.
  • JKay%s's Photo
    I'm a big fan of the "Fairground" and "Ragtime" these days. They just add so much atmosphere to an area, I love it. I also really like the "Roman Fanfare", "Gentle" and "Water" styles.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    I've always like the Ice music. And the Gentle.
  • Tom_Dj%s's Photo
    I really like the oriental en roman fanfare :)...
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo
    Definitely "Space." I think that's it.. the one I used in Toxygen. I try to use it in a lot of my stuff. I especially like it used in Epica.
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    hmm I like a lot of the RCT music, but I have to go with Gentle and Water, but Space is up there too.
  • cBass%s's Photo
    I used the one that I think is called "Organ" for my M.C. Escher section of the Masters Palette (if it's ever released). Anyway, I love that music, especially the modulations that occur when you listen to the whole thing. Stately and elegant but still a little out-of-control.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Jungle Drums, that bird sound is cool, bird noise is great, thats why I love that "No Limit" mentos commercial :)
  • X250%s's Photo
    Jurassic and Roman Fanfare, both great.

-X-
  • TheGuardian%s's Photo
    anywhere i can find those songs. so i can enjoy them in RCT3
    I always liked most of them.. like Jurrasic, Oriental, Roman Fanfare, and Ragtime.
  • CoasterForce%s's Photo
    - Space
    - Ice
    - MODERN! (No one ever uses it!)
    - Ragtime
  • Drew%s's Photo
    [font="Arial"]Gentle and water are my favorites... Ragtime is another favorite and I've always liked it since I bought the game.[/font]
  • yeshli2nuts%s's Photo
    all of them are incredibly catchy tunes but roman fanfare kicks ass.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    I like ones that slot into atmospheres rather than honest themes in most situations. Personally I enjoy (most):

Space
    Summer
    Gentle

I also like:
    Jurassic
    Modern
    Ragtime
    Rock Type II
    Ice
    Fairground Organ
    Jungle Drums

The rest are great too for the most part. Nice little numbers indeed.

ride6
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    Gentle and Water are my personal favourites.

However, I think the best use of music that I have ever seen was when Timothy Cross used the Organ style in a section on Fantastic Wonders and it fit absolutely beautifully.

Metro B)
  • supertrooper%s's Photo
    I think the Water music gives a really nice mood to a ride...kind of eerie actually.

troopa

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading