Pro Tour 2 / Wooden Coaster Results

This topic hosts comments for 2 parks(View Parks)
  • trav%s's Photo

The big difference between you whining ones and Jazz/Nemesis is that THEY managed to send in an entry in time and you did not. May be you could have done better, but that could only have been proved if you had sent in, so I experience it as a bit 'cheap' to suggest that afterwards, without being able to see what you are able to accomplish in this round., in time.

Thats fine and dandy saying that, but I know for a fact me and Ekimmel finished our entries quite a long time ago.
  • Emergo%s's Photo
    ^^^ That's nice. But why did you not send them in then?
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Oh man, dis noob packs da punches.
  • Richie%s's Photo
    my entry is sitting in my save game folder if you want it late croky :|
  • chapelz%s's Photo

Well I lied about being in this round to see if I could scare people off, seems like it worked :p

Fuck you. Fuck you. :p

I so planned on entering this round. I even talked to ride6 about this but I decided not to because I remebered you said you were entering this round. Ahh. Both entries sucked so yeah. :'(
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    Holy weak round batman
  • ekimmel%s's Photo

Hey, unless your woodie was completely naked again, you might have won!  ;)  It was pretty wide open considering the fact there were only two entries this time... ah well.  I suppose I can expect 15 entries in an upcoming week.

I imagine the Wild Card week will have quite a few entries that people couldn't get ready for some other week or just didn't submit on time. Should definitely be an interesting week.
  • CoasterForce%s's Photo
    Some people here really need a change in attitude. I don't mind people like postit who are actually giving detailed feedback as to why he didn't like Jazz's/Nemesis' entries, but for people like chapelz and GigaForce who just make these asshole comments (I can't think of any other way to put it) to say these one sentence puns really says a lot about them. Who the fuck cares if it was a weak round, they both got entries in, and you guys didn't. They were complete, and they got them in, in time.

If you said something like, "Yeah they sucked and here's why:..." I wouldn't mind, but just to come out and say that really doesn't give Jazz and Nemesis the respect they deserve. They put their time into their entries, just like you have, and you can't show them enough respect.

Everyone has to start from the bottom, and both of these players are new. That doesn't mean it was a weak round, by any means. From what I saw of both entries it was clear they both put a good amount of effort into their coasters, and it may not be as professional as others, but it was good enough to win. If it was such a weak round, how come you didn't send yours in? Yeah, and if you didn't like it, at least tell them why so they can become better RCT players. Just saying they suck doesn't help anyone.

I don't mean to start anything, but some people here have no respect for others...and I could go on more considering their own RCT work, but I'm gonna end it there. Maybe I'm overreacting, but that's what I feel at least.

Congrats for getting into the PT Jazz.
  • Titan%s's Photo

If it was such a weak round, how come you didn't send yours in?

They wouldn't accept mine. :(

Ok, for real though, I thought they were nice actually. They weren't the kind of 'please everyone parks' that most people (myself included) try to make. Not the best round ever, but not absolutely terrible either.
  • postit%s's Photo

If it was such a weak round, how come you didn't send yours in?

Like many people have said, Kumba scared me away. I had started something brief, never got anything off the ground or tried because I believed Kumba.

I don't think I'm going to enter anything else this time around. :(
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    I was totally gonna enter. I could kick Kumba's ass. ;p
    but then i forgot how to theme stuff. :(

Anyway, good job, Jazz, I'm really interested what you'll make in the main round.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    lol... you guys sound like elementary school kids trying to explain why you wimped out. :p
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Glad i'm not the only one finding this hilarious.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    And as if Kumba's ego couldn't get any more inflated....

I can just imagine:

DRC23: See Croky? Poepel fear me!!! That's how good I am!!
    Corkscrewed02: That's nice.
    DRC23: You shuld make me a parkmakr now!!!
    Corkscrewed02: No.
  • Kumba%s's Photo

I can just imagine:

DRC23: See Croky?  Poepel fear me!!!  That's how good I am!!

I changed my AIM sn ???
  • Jazz%s's Photo
    Wow, thanks for the comments everyone, they're appreciated. I'll go through the list:

Panic: Thanks.

postit: Hey, at least you explained why you absolutely hated it. Of course, I'll explain some things to clear things up:

You said the park was flooded. As Corky said, it was supposed to be a "flooded jungle" theme. If you looked closely, I actually did slant land under the water, but just not the whole body of water. Architecture. I think you exaggerated, it wasn't 'entirely' 2x2. The station had no 2x2. The summit of the mountain had no 2x2. Just the entrance; with, what was it, 2 buildings? C'mon, you're just trying to find fault. I did 2x2 because I wanted simple, basic architecture to get the job done. My archy wasn't intended to 'blow anyone away'. Just the basic styles. Foilage. Elaborate. I pretty much get what you're saying, but specific areas would be more helpful. Landscaping. How is rock a cheap way out of landscaping!? The land type doesn't matter; it's the actual landscape that's important. Coaster layout. Ever heard of "terrain coaster"? That's what the purpose was here. And the name "Monsoon Mt." does have a meaning; the mountain got wiped out by a monsoon. Notice the dead trees and barren landscape? Corky basically said my opinion about your post, so I think I'll conclude your comments at that.

Levis: Thanks.

Turtle: Thanks... I understand what you're coming from.

pBob: Well, my entry was inspired by Mala's "formula"... I guess the layout wasn't top notch, but hey, I tried my best.

Inversed: Thanks! Ya... I probably should have put more consideration into that 'photos' building...

Emergo: Thanks!

CF: Thanks for backing me up.

Titan: Thanks... at least someone recognizes the effort Nemesis and I put into our entries...

Tracidedge: Thanks.

Once again, thanks everyone for feedback. Hopefully I can produce a good entry for the PT2!
  • PBJ%s's Photo

I can just imagine:

DRC23: See Croky?  Poepel fear me!!!  That's how good I am!!

I agree with the unknow: DRC23

just make him a PM :p
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    No.
  • chapelz%s's Photo

lol... you guys sound like elementary school kids trying to explain why you wimped out.  :p

No explaining here. I'm afraid of Kumba. He swings a bigger parkmaker penis in most people's minds.
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    So what? Isn't that fun, maybe causing an upset in a big competition?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading