General Chat / Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

• JBruckner%s's Photo
    Going to get my copy tomorrow at 12:01AM, super excited.
    Please no spoilers in this thread.

Anyone else pumped?
  • Drew%s's Photo
    [font="Arial"]I am.

I won't get it 'til probably Monday though, but I'm excited for it. Also, has anyone noticed that there isn't as much hype around this book as there was around Order of the Phoenix?[/font]
  • Oneofakind0490%s's Photo
    I gotta read the 5th book before this one. But some fucking idiot on another site spoiled the whole book for me so maybe I won't read it.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

Going to get my copy tomorrow at 12:01AM, super excited.

Or you can just wait until a reasonable hour. Like 5:00pm, or maybe 6:00pm?
  • Steve%s's Photo
    They'd surely be all gone by then!
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Eh, it's a tradition and I am going to be seeing Charlie and the Cho Factory so I will be up anyways.
    This book is going to sell oodles more than OotP.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Well, Harry should be over his teenage PMS now, so this should be cool. Interested in seeing who the prince is, since JKR has said it's not any of the logical choices. Plus, the battle with Him will be in full gear, so it should be great.

I won't buy it the first day, but I'll read it when I get the chance. One of my friends will prolly get it and read it in like 8 hrs, so I can borrow it after that.
  • JFK%s's Photo
    nm
  • Micool%s's Photo
    I'm literally drooling over myself.
    Tommorow could be a bad day at work.
    Although, midnight is kind of a reach, since I didn't reserve a copy, and if I don't walk out of there with a copy, someone will die.
  • Disney Freak%s's Photo
    I'm excited. I'll probably get my copy on Sunday.
  • Atlus%s's Photo
    Might get it...probably won't.
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    I won't be getting it, but my sister probably will. I'll be honest and say that I actually didn't enjoy the 5th book much, and that threw me off a bit. So if I were to read the new book then i'll probably have to read the 5th book again.
  • vTd%s's Photo

They'd surely be all gone by then!

Then do what I did, preorder it online at Amazon.com and...

1) Have it guaranteed to be on your doorstep on Saturday (or else it's free)

2) Pay 12 bucks less than what you're going to have to pay by waiting around at midnight to buy a freakin book. No matter what it was, this kind of stuff never made sense to me.
  • JFK%s's Photo

nm

I don't know why my post was deleted. I wasn't being sarcastic. I really do think the cover for the new Harry Potter book is really good. I am willing to private message every single member who replied to this thread and tell them so in person.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

Then do what I did, preorder it online at Amazon.com and...

1) Have it guaranteed to be on your doorstep on Saturday (or else it's free)

2) Pay 12 bucks less than what you're going to have to pay by waiting around at midnight to buy a freakin book.  No matter what it was, this kind of stuff never made sense to me.

OR

Have some patience.

Check it out at a local library.

:D
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    YOU DICK SUCKING ASSHOLE GIT.
    BURN IN HELL MOTHERFUCKER.
  • JFK%s's Photo

YOU DICK SUCKING ASSHOLE GIT.
    BURN IN HELL MOTHERFUCKER.

Hey, man, that's a little harsh, don't you think? I mean, the cover is really cool and almost gothic in a way. It's beautiful. Fuck you, tastelesss bastard.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    God will tear out your balls because of this.
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    Wow. It's sad to see the novels getting influenced by the movie. Sucks.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    What do you mean Geoff?
    If you are hinting at the spoiler Git posted I will get you temp banned.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading