(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / Travs Unfinished Work

• trav%s's Photo
    1. Golden Rainbow's Camp Greenlake v2006
    I have the 2005 finished version still on my computer, but I believe I've improved a lot since this, so I decided to drop it. It is a park that was last touched around last may I believe.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2. Golden Rainbow's Inspiring Isle
    My latest out of the 4 parks, would still be going, but I can't figure out how to get rid of the glitches such as the trees near the twist or the being able to build inside the buildings where I shouldn't be able to.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3. Golden Rainbow's World Of Wonder
    Another quite recent one, but I think I've improved again since this. You may remember it being advertised.

4. WOO0
    Couldn't think of a name and I lost all inspiration for this park, and I think I have improved a lot since this park

If anyone knows how to fix the glitches in Inspiring Isle, please tell me so I can carry on with it.
    For now, I have got another park: Golden Rainbow's SeaWorld London (Yes, all of my parks are Golden Rainbows).

Download: http://rapidshare.de...d_Work.zip.html
  • posix%s's Photo
    uhm, yeah. screens...
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    screens would be chill
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    screens would be hawt
  • Havingfun%s's Photo
    Try 8cars trainer-misc,click restore Clearances,It worked for me. :yup:
  • Havingfun%s's Photo
    Sorry Above post is to fix Golden Rainbow`s Inspiring Isle,I like what i saw so far :yup:
  • RCTDude2316%s's Photo
    could someone repost it

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading