• tracidEdge%s's Photo
    ouch.

but, back to the park now.
  • FredD%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image
    Posted Image Posted Image

Now in the database@ www.RctMiracles.net

Thanks to Lennard and Niek from RCT Miracles for hosting this park in their database :D
  • Magnus%s's Photo
    11 votes
    5 downloads

:mad:
  • trav%s's Photo
    I was a little disappointed with this park. It all looked the same, there was nothing that stood out. The buildings were all boxes. The landscaping, was there any other than the little clusters of land blocks? You could have at least landscaped underwater. The coasters were shit to be perfectly honest.

All of that is a shame really cos it had some good ideas and some nice little details.

5/10
  • Xenon%s's Photo
    I think what he was trying to do was make a port. That's probably the reason for it being flat and deep. I think you did a good job of making the coasters fit well with the buildings. The architecture did get a little repetetive but at least it was good work being repeated instead of poor work. I think a large steel coaster could have really helped this park but still I think it was pretty good.

8/10
  • Emergo%s's Photo

I think you did a good job of making the coasters fit well with the buildings. The architecture did get a little repetetive but at least it was good work being repeated instead of poor work.
    8/10

View Post

^ Sorry, but WHAT "coasters" do you mean?

As far as I could discover, there was not any COASTER at all !

Oh yes, there was something that was supposed to be a "watercoaster": traveling for ages and unexcitingly undergound, just popping up for 2% of the circuit above groundlevel.

But indeed, the "trucks" were going very nicely and intertwined through the buildings of a village part.
    And that was it.
    Did I miss any "coaster"??
  • laz0rz%s's Photo

Oh yes, there was something that was supposed to be a "watercoaster": traveling for ages and unexcitingly undergound, just popping up for 2% of the circuit above groundlevel.

But indeed, the "trucks" were going very nicely and intertwined through the buildings of a village part.
    And that was it.

View Post

Whoah dude, calm down.
  • Ge-Ride%s's Photo
    The architecture was repetitive, but alright. The coasters were slower than molasses going through an eyedropper. I would have given it a seven, but since you spelled my name wrong I'm giving you a 4.5 out of ten. It's GRIDE with all capitals or g-ride. Nobody ever seems to get my name right. Oh well.
  • FredD%s's Photo

And that was it.

View Post

Calm down homie...

If you say that the watercoaster isn't really a coaster, then you're right.
    It's more a mix of darkride and splash, but with some coasterpart.
    And it's maybe 90% underground, but so what?

And the wild mouse in the forum romanum was absolutly a coaster!

T
  • Dan%s's Photo
    ^Because, well, coasters are integral. Sure, you can have a park with all dark and flat rides, but it would it boring to look at, if the scenery isn't good.

Uhh...I downloaded this park and it fucked up my computer. So yeah, 0/10.

Dan
  • laz0rz%s's Photo

Uhh...I downloaded this park and it fucked up my computer. So yeah, 0/10.

View Post

Dude, that's messed up.

And if your 'computer problems' are an error trapper, then you're also a fucking pussy.

Edited by laz0rz, 04 January 2006 - 05:03 PM.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading