(Archive) Advertising District / Apojii Islands

• Rollercoaster FREAK%s's Photo
    This is a new park I started a long time ago. I decided to post it here because I wasnt getting many comments or replies at other sites. Here are some screenies:

Posted Image
    Haunted Lighthouse Drop Ride.

Posted Image
    Eruption! and queue theming.

Posted Image
    Forest Phantom flying coaster.

Posted Image
    More of Forest Phantom

Posted Image
    And a giftshop located in Bullseye Mountain

Posted Image
    Picture of Apojii Boulevard.
  • laz0rz%s's Photo
    I won't wait for hobbes to call you out and will instead offer you part of a post of his:

Anyway, I'm working on a new park which I'll have some screens of soon. It's a joint with RCTAndy (from the RCTCompo). No theme is defined quite yet, but I'm heading towards a island-ish theme. Goes with the temporary name: Apojii Islands (from GoldenSun:The Lost Age).

Otherwise, this looks pretty good and pretty n00bish at the same time.
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    It's pretty nice. Some of the buildings are nice and detailed, others lack detail and seem a bit blocky. However, the thing I most dislike is the foliage here. It seems very undetailed. I do like some of your buildings here and I really like Forest Phantom's layout. The lighthouse looks pretty good, the green roof looks out of place though.
  • laz0rz%s's Photo

Forest Phantom

Wait...he stole a name from one of my coasters too? Double-call out!!!

But seriously dude, you need to be more creative.
  • Alpengeist%s's Photo
    Lets see,

I hate the landscaping, the archy, and the tree selections is horrible.

I like the lighthouse.. Thats it.

Firstly, hobbes said it was ok, i didnt know about his park.

Secondly, I have never seen one of your rollercoasters. Its a common name. Ill change it if you want though.
  • Richie%s's Photo
    No dont change you naming because of machunk.

I think it looks ok, but the amount of randomly changing textures on the buildings ruins it a bit. When building rooves, try to make them look properly supported, in the last screen in the bottom left with the \/ angled rooves it looks very weak, like its going to collapse.
  • laz0rz%s's Photo

Secondly, I have never seen one of your rollercoasters. Its a common name. Ill change it if you want though.

He said it was ok? Oh, that changes everything.

And don't worry about the coaster name. I named mine Fiersome Forest Phantom anyway.

I was just saying that so you know we used those names before you. No big deal.

\/ Again, what happened to you?!?!?!?!?
  • Richie%s's Photo

In that case just shut the fuck up.
    Ill change the name anyways to Phantom of the Woods. Anyways, thanks for the comment Richie. Inversed, what types of bushes and trees should I use?
  • Alpengeist%s's Photo

I won't wait for hobbes to call you out and will instead offer you part of a post of his:

Otherwise, this looks pretty good and pretty n00bish at the same time.

Machchunk.. the first park I saw from you was no where near as good as this, so dont go saying its noobish.

LOL, Machchunk, the last post you made, cracks me up.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo

So, like, whenever someone tells you to shut up, something "happened" to them? Did everyone used to NOT tell you to shut up when you said something stupid?
  • Panic%s's Photo

He was zapped by your forcefield of annoyingness and mutated into a Shut Up zombie.
  • inVersed%s's Photo

Inversed, what types of bushes and trees should I use?

Throw in a bit more 1/4 Jungle shrubs and generic shrubs, put them togather in groups with some yellow, red, and blue flowers, that should make it look better.

@Alpengiest: I think your being a bit harsh here. I mean its really not that bad. At least not as bad as you make it sound to be. But I suppose, it is your opinion.

@Machchunk: I dont see why you even brought up the name of your coaster, I mean especially seeing as yours was different (I partially understan the other). I do think I some of you things you say like that are just plain out annoying 8@ and pointless post. Hopefully you wont answer up to any post made here (or anywhere) made towards you (though I doubt it)... It just makes you look worse and worse and worse. That is why I feel you have no respect around here, simply because you make annyoying stupid post and you answer nearly every time someone makes a negative post toward you. You brought all the bad post toward you on.
  • Alpengeist%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Now is it me, or are those the same enterances Six Frags used for his park, Sparkly Paradise?
  • inVersed%s's Photo

Posted Image

Now is it me, or are those the same enterances Six Frags used for his park, Sparkly Paradise?

It is, there is another one by it too.
    He didnt copy that and make it, I think it saves as a parkentrance when you download the park, if you were trying to say her bit it. Good observation though
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    What the hell, are buildings being copyrighted now?
  • Alpengeist%s's Photo
    No they arent, its Just Six Frags made them for his park, I dont get why anyone else would use them.
  • DragonInferno%s's Photo

He said it was ok? Oh, that changes everything.

And don't worry about the coaster name. I named mine Fiersome Forest Phantom anyway.

WTF is "fiersome" supposed to mean?

And on to the park comments, it looks okay, but the foliage could use some varying up and the buildings could use some better, less random detaling.

He didnt copy that and make it, I think it saves as a parkentrance when you download the park, if you were trying to say her bit it. Good observation though

Thats correct, I just used those entrances. Whats wrong with using a custom entrance? We all use custom scenery so why not an entrance?

@Inversed again: I will try to get those types of foilage in. I am kind of a beginner at foilage.

@DragonInferno: Can you give me some tips to let me know how to detail my buildings?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading