Park Wars / Minnesota Adventure!

• TheGuardian%s's Photo
    The Guardian remains in the game with MA, who is going to turn back the colors of Black Magic, the Fun House, and the huanted theme rides, the year 2003 brought many things, an all new giant water park, just about everything to get wet in the sun, along with construction for more in year 04 going on. the long walkway past the the all new Klondike Gold Rush, is massive construction going on, on the open lot is a giant and the "Park Wars" longest wooden coaster, and only one with a loop, and one of the fastest and tallest plus one of the more picturisitc the Minnesota Adventure. so what more could Minnesota Adventure do? its the head of water parks, and most thrills than any park. well we'll do what we do best, keep pumping more into you guys, 04 will be another big gun year, some added parts, and a lot of space will be used.
    but the Minnesota owners have hit a snag, the other Minnesota born owner Gen X is retiring from his spot as Guardians partner. anybody want to join, and specifically active members also. i'm much faster at working in RCT1 than in RCT2. keep in mind, the plan Gen X and I were planning is going into effect for year 04, but i'm willing to listen also. e-mail me at Guardian16862002@yahoo.com
    or send me a message.
  • Drew%s's Photo
    ahhhh!

i still want in. check ur pms...

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading