• iris%s's Photo
    2nd Place - JKay {25 Votes}
    3rd Place - Phatage {22 Votes}
    4th Place - Turtle {17 Votes}
    5th Place - Metalface {15 Votes}
    6th Place - Kumba {11 Votes}
    7th Place - Corkscrewed {10 Votes}
  • Richie%s's Photo
    I reckon Turtle would have won this if he finished his park earlier. Congrats though chris.
  • Magnus%s's Photo
    and i thought slob would get 90% of the votes.

anyways. congrats chris/artist whatever.
  • Phatage%s's Photo
    dammit i was going for the turkey

congrats
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    I did not come in last! :birthday2:

Congrats Chris :birthday:
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Watermelon Valley is still one of my favorites.

Congratulations, Chris.
  • Highball%s's Photo
    Congrats, Artist. A well deserved award.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Not bad for a guy who got banned that one time. :lol:
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    :lol:

Yeah, congrats on this, Chris! At the time, you deserved it! But I guess this means Turtle wins this year, cuz Isole Calabria certainly broke him through the glass ceiling. :D
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    Yeah, Turtle would've won or come much closer if Calabria was released before the voting ended.

Great job though Artist, cant think of anyone else that would deserve this besides You or Turtle
  • JJ%s's Photo
    congrats artist :birthday2:
  • JKay%s's Photo
    :@

Naw, its cool. Chris earned this one, easily.
  • Panic%s's Photo

But I guess this means Turtle wins this year, cuz Isole Calabria certainly broke him through the glass ceiling.  :D

Would have to disagree, although IC is an amazing park I think it's merely a perfection of the current RCT2 style, rather than an advancement of it. The park in which Turtle steps into territory that has never been explored before and begins to truly clear his own path through the wilderness is still down the road, I believe. Perhaps it'll be his next one.
  • The Drizzle%s's Photo
    Congrats artist. What I don't get is how Corky was up for this? He's been around for a while.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    How does Phatage win best realistic parkmaker of the year AND best fantasy parkmaker of the year and not win this? Does that make any sense at all?
  • Titan%s's Photo

How does Phatage win best realistic parkmaker of the year AND best fantasy parkmaker of the year and not win this? Does that make any sense at all?

Kind of... Half the site voted Phatage best realistic, the other half voted best fantasy. Then somewhere in the middle people voted for the new guy with 2 spotlights and an SRU...

:p

Congrats Chris.
  • Turtle%s's Photo

:lol:

Yeah, congrats on this, Chris!  At the time, you deserved it!  But I guess this means Turtle wins this year, cuz Isole Calabria certainly broke him through the glass ceiling.  :D

Pity it'll be forgotten by next year... :)

Chris deserved this, although I voted for Slob.
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    I think this award is definately one that belongs to Chris. He definately has broken through this past year. Great job.
  • mantis%s's Photo

I voted Phatage for both the realism/fantasy awards, but I reckon that's based as much on the year before's work. He'd already broken through by last awards...and I wouldn't want to suggest he's still breaking through - he's already proven his worth as a parkmaker.

Congrats Artist. I looked at your latest spotlight and it was pretty good, even though WME's duelers ended up being my favourite part...

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading