3rd Place - Winston-Ritz Carlton by rwadams {20 Votes}
    4th Place - Broadmoor Hotel by JKay {19 Votes}
    5th Place - Hotel of Horrors *Under Construction* by Phatage {18 Votes}
    6th Place - Palace Hotel Athena by magnus {15 Votes}
    7th Place - Mystic Sands Hotel by JKay {13 Votes}
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Just for reference sake, I helped him.
  • Highball%s's Photo
    ^ Yeah, you planted a flower bed, or two. ;)

Thanks for the votes, everyone. Out of everything in that park, the hotel was the thing I worked hardest on. Hopefully I'll be up for this award again next year.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Congrats, Iceman. I really wish I could have seen this in game. The pics do a bit of justice, tho, and apparently (since most people don't have WW), it convinced enough people. ;)
  • posix%s's Photo
    so that's iceman, yes?
  • Phatage%s's Photo
    hah, i got votes
  • Emergo%s's Photo
    Congratulations Iceman!

Looks indeed very, very nice and promising from the screens. As I still (am really going to kick it out) do have WW installed, I think I'll go and download this park to see the rest of it. ;)

But also: Congratulations rwadams: 41 votes for two such professional and impressive hotels is no smalltalk either! (you must be too productive in these structures, just one, and thereby no chance of didviding the votes between them, would have given you 35 votes at least, I guess ;) New category could be "hotelmaker-award of the year", thereby including more than 1 hotel someone has built, and votes for different hotels from the same builder counting up to one conclusion)
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    So Iris....you called him the OTHER DIsney master.

Who is the first.....or the MASTER as you so eloquently put it?

Inquiring minds want to know....

And congrats Iceman on your Disney Guru status.....this hotel was stellar!!!
  • iris%s's Photo
    Actually Cork wrote that part...but if I had to guess, I'd guess you. Two Disney spotlights...that's pretty hard to top.
  • Scorchio%s's Photo
    I totally agree with who this award went to.
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    Good job, though I didn't vote for it personally. If I remember correctly, I went for broadmoor. Well done Iceman

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading