2nd Place - Kumba {23 Votes}
    3rd Place - jhoffa {22 Votes}
    4th Place - sfkstyle {20 Votes}
    5th Place - Jellybones {17 Votes}
    6th Place - Artist {15 Votes}
    7th Place - ride6 {10 Votes}
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Second. Yay!

I was worried about what type of pic would be on this award...

cg go fuck yourself :peace:
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    who nominated ride6, honestly... but yeah, well deserved award there for cg?.
  • Ride6%s's Photo

who nominated ride6, honestly... but yeah, well deserved award there for cg?.

I was almost as bad as Kumba for a long time. Talking myself up and shit, I've discovered that nobody except n00bs give a damn.

I'm not so sure cg? is really an "asshole" per say since he's just brutally honest.

ride6
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    that and needs medication. :X
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    :lol:

Well done, Gardner!

Too bad he hasn't been around in a bit, though. Maybe he was an the unfortunate victim of a drive-by.
    (He lives in the ghetto, you know.)
  • Dixon Steele%s's Photo
    Yeah, where the fuck has cg? been. I miss the guy :(
  • posix%s's Photo
    i miss him too.
    stupid award.
  • Richie%s's Photo
    LOVE that quote posix , 8-)
  • cg?%s's Photo
    Well, at least I'm winning something, right?

cg go fuck yourself

It's not like I wanted to win.

I'm not so sure cg? is really an "asshole" per say since he's just brutally honest.

I'm both. Brutally honest, and an asshole. I say what I feel, and often do it in a way which is unneseccarily rude. I'm working on that.

that and needs medication.

I've tried that, and it doesn't work.

Too bad he hasn't been around in a bit, though. Maybe he was an the unfortunate victim of a drive-by.
    (He lives in the ghetto, you know.)

I do not!

Yeah, where the fuck has cg? been. I miss the guy.

:wub:

Where have I been? Preoccupied with "other" things. Mainly taking proper care of myself for the first time in my life, planing a couple trips, and a few other things (including some stuff for RCT2, but mostly not).

i miss him too.

:wub:

LOVE that quote posix ,

Hey! This topic is about me!
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    I distinctly remember you once saying you lived in the ghetto, or that Temple Terrace was a ghetto, or something to that extent.
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo

I distinctly remember you once saying you lived in the ghetto, or that Temple Terrace was a ghetto, or something to that extent.

your just jealous coz you lost. loser.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

your just jealous coz you lost.  loser.

Yes. :'( :'( :'(
  • cg?%s's Photo

Temple Terrace is a golf course, with overpriced suburban homes surrounding it! It's placed between a ghetto, and "country", however, and maybe that's what you're going on about.
  • `sfkstyle%s's Photo
    :(

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading