AD Releases / Old School Score!

• Kumba%s's Photo
    http://www.coaster-n...2/rct2parks.php

Some by people we still know of, like slob, aero21 and Drew.
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    Its interesting too see how parkmakers have improved since then, like Drew.
  • sloB%s's Photo
    shit man, i remember coasternet. i wanted so badly to be a mod or staff member or something at that site back in the day. then i cam to ne...

but that's where i downloaded testudo's delmarva amusement park - oh man that park opened my eyes to what a good park could look like in rct2. at the time, that was the best of the best. and testudo was momentarily my rct god. (mind you, i hadn't seen any spotlights at this point.)

nice find Kumba, i completely forgot about that place. good times.
  • Drew%s's Photo
    [font="Arial"]I 'member being a staffer there. It was a fun two years being apart of CN... 'cept there was and I think there still is that annoying member there named Cal. God... What a douche.

Anyway, yeah.
    My favorite piece of work on the site is my RCT2 track, Renegade. I love the coaster...

And if you want to see a really kick ass park, download SupremeScreamer's park. It's amazing.[/font]
  • CoasterForce%s's Photo
    Yeah, I was a staffer there like Drew, but only for a year. It was fun and there were some cool people there, like GruntsRock (remember him Drew?). But eventually a bunch of n00bs came, and RCT was less popular there, so I went to NE. And yeah, I hated Cal so much.

Blast Coaster's "Palm Tropics Resort" was my favorite park for a long time and I loved it. But one day I realized that it is possible to make something better than it, after seeing most of the parks at NE.

I have four or five parks there...most of them actually had some good concepts, just bad execution and not a lot of skills. But yeah, C-Net was a good place to start my "career."

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading